Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah I’ll give you worse - bleeping poems about kids going back to school or doing their SATS 🤢 like I agree with the sentiment and think tests are a load of bollocks but it’s nauseating

View attachment 1504776
I upset a family member who posted something similar to this. My comment was, sadly without your Sat's you're probably going to struggle to pass your GCSEs and find employment once you leave school, but keep smiling anyway. Cruel I know, but her mother is the most irritating thick idiot I've ever met. Rather than encouraging her kids in the areas they have strengths, she just doesn't bother at all. I believe in being realistic and preparing kids for the real world, rather than sugar coating or just lying

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who do these people think they are? Royalty? Good luck sat in your house with a screaming baby and no one to help. No one cares 🙄
I would have to be resuscitated if I saw that on a Facebook page - I would laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The self-importance is off the charts. I would love if someone replied with 'there's one born every minute' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Real mums club... seems a lovely woman BUT "if u know, u know" OR "if u don't know, get to know" duck OFF. She's not the only one but fck me, every 2 seconds she's sayin it!!!!
She needs thread she is trying to be cool but she isn’t 🫣

Reactions: 4
She posted something about her garden and that she hopes neighbours will replace the fence. She clearly doesn't like people replies.
I always thought you owned the left side.
Screenshot_20220817-183247_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-183252_Instagram.jpg

She's happy to accept all the freebies and the free holidays she's constantly gifted but gets rude when people message her. Looks like a friendly message too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The deeds will normally show which border belongs to a property. We are actually responsible for the right side of our property (if you’re stood on the road facing the building) as indicated by a ‘T’ on the plan in the deeds.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love those baby visiting rules, I would love to meet in real life someone who posts that kind of shite, clearly I don't move in the right calibre circles. I can just imagine my nana rocking up with a bottle of lucozade for mum, and some random ceramic chicken she found at a jumble sale for the baby being utterly baffled by the whole thing, turning round and going home.

Wankers like that don't deserve kindly visitors. Let them drink cold cups of tea and bicker with "hubs" in total privacy. Let's face it, that kind of person isn't exactly going to troubled by many visitors in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's weird, I've come across people who are perfectly normal, reasonable people in real life but then when you add them on facebook you see how basic they are. Social media definitely does things to peoples minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love those baby visiting rules, I would love to meet in real life someone who posts that kind of shite, clearly I don't move in the right calibre circles. I can just imagine my nana rocking up with a bottle of lucozade for mum, and some random ceramic chicken she found at a jumble sale for the baby being utterly baffled by the whole thing, turning round and going home.

Wankers like that don't deserve kindly visitors. Let them drink cold cups of tea and bicker with "hubs" in total privacy. Let's face it, that kind of person isn't exactly going to troubled by many visitors in the first place.
Exactly it’s laughable and she’s only 22 and lives in some hick town she’ll be lucky to have any visitors.

Reactions: 3
The thing is, most people on visit within the first 2 weeks because its a tiny newborn. After that you never see anyone again 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Real mums club... seems a lovely woman BUT "if u know, u know" OR "if u don't know, get to know" duck OFF. She's not the only one but fck me, every 2 seconds she's sayin it!!!!
She gets so over excited and loud. Except when she's bloody driving and you can't hear so turn up the volume only to be deafened by her music. It all seems so fake. She would be much better if she calmed down and stopped trying to act like a 1980s kids TV presenter

I watch a channel called Toni Interior, watched for a few years. Recently I've started to notice all the undisclosed gifts and Assail o she's noticed her son appearing in her vlogs has probably increased views, so now he's is appearing much more, he's in his 20s so at least he's not a minor, but it almost feels as if she's pimping him out to increase her views.prior to about a year ago I don't recall him being in her vlogs, but she has always talked about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

If I got something like that from new parents I would think, thank duck I don’t have to go and visit them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I got something like that from new parents I would think, thank duck I don’t have to go and visit them 😆
I think I would too, luckily anyone who I would be expected to visit has already gone through it all. I hate it when the new parent comes into work and you’re all expected to stand round in a circle cooing and making awkward conversation about the baby.

Reactions: 12
I think I would too, luckily anyone who I would be expected to visit has already gone through it all. I hate it when the new parent comes into work and you’re all expected to stand round in a circle cooing and making awkward conversation about the baby.
Also the way men get a free pass to carry on with their work/leave the room!

Reactions: 8
When someone says "I'm going offline for a bit". But they're never online anyway? And those that say they're going offline and are back the next day.

• Haha
When someone says "I'm going offline for a bit". But they're never online anyway? And those that say they're going offline and are back the next day.
I follow someone on Twitter who did just that. She tweeted about 10 mins later

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone I know did the whole “rules” thing on Facebook when she had her baby. One of the rules was “no messaging me in the first few weeks, we need to settle as a family”. Self entitled cow. I can’t believe there are so many people like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow someone on Twitter who did just that. She tweeted about 10 mins later
God I hate people who have to announce they're having a SM break. It's not an airport, no need to announce your departure

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.