Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs mentioned before but random people with about 10 followers filming themselves putting their weekly shop away into 100 different containers. And it’s always crap food too. What’s the point in putting cans of coke in can holder, or cheese strings in a little basket in the fridge?
And don’t get me started on emptying pasta into a glass jar or even worse persil washing pods into a sweetie jar 🫠
The worst I've seen is when someone poured a 2 litre bottle of orange juice into another 2l bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tiktok videos of someones child going to hospital with the whole thing recorded in the ambulance having tests attached to wires tiktok dances in the rooms. I always think about how shocked the medical professionals involved feel. Cant imagine paramedics carrying my child to the ambulance and my first thought being let me record.

Oh also the constant victimisation online of being trans the constant we are the most oppressed victimised hard done by group ever so heres my cash app of choice details so you can send me money. I have unfollowed several accounts of trans people on tiktok recently using being trans as a reason to grift money.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tiktok videos of someones child going to hospital with the whole thing recorded in the ambulance having tests attached to wires tiktok dances in the rooms. I always think about how shocked the medical professionals involved feel. Cant imagine paramedics carrying my child to the ambulance and my first thought being let me record.
Good grief. Is nothing private any more?

Reactions: 10
I can't stand reading , underneath a post of a comment on fb ( or something) that bleeping inanity comment ' you've got this' as some sort of gee-up/support

Reactions: 6
Dresses like these. I know they are designed to be that way, but in reality it looks like you haven't quite managed to put it on correctly. = It looks utterly stupid.

Screenshot-890285.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When people Call extensions / decorating / buying a tit house a ‘Reno’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Worst thing I have seen (so far) today, someone I went to uni with years ago filming at someone's wedding, going around about 30+ people, each person cheersing and saying "I am __ and this is my first drink", who in god's name cares about this?!

Reactions: 8
Interested if there's anyone who'll go against the grain and say Lioness stuff?
I normally hate all that bandwagon shite but I'm SO PROUD of the team, what an example to women and girls instead of standing around a swimming pool wondering if guys will 'pick them' (Love Island) :)
However I'm bored of seeing the SAME memes and images about it being shared all the time

• Haha
Worst thing I have seen (so far) today, someone I went to uni with years ago filming at someone's wedding, going around about 30+ people, each person cheersing and saying "I am __ and this is my first drink", who in god's name cares about this?!
The first one of these videos I saw was mildly entertaining. But like any viral trend it soon got rinsed to death.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that don’t hold back live drunk on tiktok live with trucker gee slating everyone on tiktok yet they are sat drunk with small children with them totally shocking even DHBS girl friend was on the shots awful parents they neglect that child. Get dragged from pub to pub and only got a summer holiday in a St. Helens beer garden I can’t post on his thread as he has it on lock to keep real opinions away. If anyone can comment on it please do.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see that don’t hold back live drunk on tiktok live with trucker gee slating everyone on tiktok yet they are sat drunk with small children with them totally shocking even DHBS girl friend was on the shots awful parents they neglect that child. Get dragged from pub to pub and only got a summer holiday in a St. Helens beer garden I can’t post on his thread as he has it on lock to keep real opinions away. If anyone can comment on it please do.
Thank God I don't have Tik-Tok... even the name suggest everything. China is was very smart on how to trap people in a voluntary way.

• Wow
Thank God I don't have Tik-Tok... even the name suggest everything. China is was very smart on how to trap people in a voluntary way.
He keeps going on about Beggars on tiktok getting gifts . He’s been talking about it for 2 years yet he doesn't work and claims all disability benefits for MH. I work 50 hours a week to pay tax for this cretin to sit in beer gardens talking about good people who entertain everyone on tiktok. And his girlfriends eye brows just itch my teeth.

Reactions: 2
I saw a post today of a small child, obviously he was wearing very little or was undressed from the waist down, and the poster (his mum) had posted the picture with an emoji over his lower half. Whenever I see this I just think 'Just don't post it!!!'

It is so strange!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A
I saw a post today of a small child, obviously he was wearing very little or was undressed from the waist down, and the poster (his mum) had posted the picture with an emoji over his lower half. Whenever I see this I just think 'Just don't post it!!!'

It is so strange!
Yes it’s very strange. I just hate parents dragging kids to beer gardens and get hammered. While the child has to sit there with grown ups . I had it the same taken too pubs given 50p a coke and a bag of nuts ! It’s no upbringing. And especially when that Don’t hold back slates everyone else on tiktok for wrong doings. Every time you see him he is drinking. Definitely got a alcohol problem.

Reactions: 8
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but...

Christian girls becoming obsessed with the topic of singleness and wanting to marry a "holy man of God". I support your decision and your journey. But, why become so obsessed mentioning that you are single, born again virgin, and all of that in every single video or instagram post? :confused::oops: From lifestyle vloger to a coach with expertise on being single. Girl, you don't even have a psychology or sociology degree.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but...

Christian girls becoming obsessed with the topic of singleness and wanting to marry a "holy man of God". I support your decision and your journey. But, why become so obsessed mentioning that you are single, born again virgin, and all of that in every single video or instagram post? :confused::oops: From lifestyle vloger to a coach with expertise on being single. Girl, you don't even have a psychology or sociology degree.
I'll take that coach job though not Christian. I was 49 before I had my first bf... decades of experience being single so at least I know wtf im talking about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
People doing TikTok’s saying for example “ew if you wear this item of clothing you have no fashion sense at all” then in the comments the creator will write “I do NOT believe this at all, you are entitled to wear what you want blah blah blah”. Well why the duck did you make the video in the first place you utter moron.

TikTok has been pissing me off a lot lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.