Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you're scrolling through TikTok and get videos that obviously have some huge backstory behind them but nobody seems to explain it in he comments so you're just left scratching your head and feeling like you've missed out on some big inside joke.

Reactions: 4
Think
I can’t post on the tiktok thread either , no idea why?
we can discuss him in this thread. I’ve just seen he was promoting mass reporting and the next thing he has been hit with a ip Adress ban or could it be the police as I seen him say he got lifted for harassment round Christmas

So true 😂 can u imagine if there was a meme for people that shared there own posts 😂😂

R
When you're scrolling through TikTok and get videos that obviously have some huge backstory behind them but nobody seems to explain it in he comments so you're just left scratching your head and feeling like you've missed out on some big inside joke.
Rule number 1 always go to the comments section first 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Try watching tiktok the whole apps a QVC channel constantly every post is some Chinese plastic 😂 but I did buy the 99p water bottle.
Clarins adverts seem to be everywhere at the moment! (TV ads, Facebook).
He just posted on Instagram listen to him talk absolute rubbish . For over a year he has stalked and harassed so many people on social media. And constantly calls anyone who sends a gift venerable. He has just admitted he has got a permanent tiktok ban imagine being a 50 yr old man getting banned from a dancing app and comparing your self to piers Morgan .

Last edited:
Status ….. any recommendations for a decent gardener ? … use google !!!!!!
It must be the weather my homepage is full of these today, a quick scroll through the comments consists of
F
F
Linda who did you use?
The person who did ours was brilliant
F
Can Tony not work a lawnmower anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be the weather my homepage is full of these today, a quick scroll through the comments consists of
F
F
Linda who did you use?
The person who did ours was brilliant
F
Can Tony not work a lawnmower anymore lol
Ooohh Linda the Covid is expert from lockdown 1 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbf, I get asking for recommendations for services, builders etc rather than just picking someone off the internet given the cowboy operations all over the shop. It’s the ‘can anyone recommend a good *thingthathas5000reviewsonamazon* Or *tripadvisor5*ratedlocaljoint* like they can’t use the internet to do anything but Facebook

Emma Mattresses. Every one on Instagram has been gifted one! Nothing about any of the clearly scripted ads makes me think "oh I'll buy one of those". All the adverts are pretty much the same. If they can afford to gift 1000s to Instagram huns then they clearly don't need my money.

Reactions: 11
My name is ….. and this is drink number 1
My name is ….. and this is drink number 1000

oh behave you nellies ! I couldn’t remember to film myself and upload it to tiktok after three drinks never mind (x) amount 🤭

Status ….. any recommendations for a decent gardener ? … use google !!!!!!
This bugs me on our neighbourhood FB group, instead of just putting the question they have in the groups search section, lost count of 'recommend a good Chinese take away', any local scrap men?

Reactions: 1
There's someone I follow on Twitter who refers to looking after his daughter as babysitting.

• Wow
There's someone I follow on Twitter who refers to looking after his daughter as babysitting.
Must admit one of my old work associates posted she was baby sitting her grand kids, I asked if she was baby sitting or spending time with them, she didn't quite understand what I meant. To me baby sitting is either paid or a favour for a non family member, if the child is a family member I see it as spending time with them, not 'looking after' or 'baby sitting' (it may just be me, but I don't see spending time with family members as a 'chore'

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People, especially on instagram, detailing mundane daily anecdotes about their lives, acting as if they are a major celebrity and anyone cares, things like 3 stories detailing how they trip over on the pavement, all with dramatic faces etc

• Haha
People saying “it’s giving ….”

It’s giving use your words ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️
Tbh its giving comes from black/gay culture and like everything its been stolen by the masses

Its giving....appropriation 🙃

Words **some** people should also stop saying
- sis (if you ain't gonna help us break the concrete ceiling you ain't sis)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The 'I'm having more fun in the sun than you' type posts. Basically people sitting in a park most of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.