Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone who calls their parents mummy & daddy. Their kids now call them Mama (Mamma) & Papa (Pappa).

• Sick
Reactions: 5
People who send friend requests even though we've talked at all. It's because we have a friend in common I think. Doesn't mean that I know you!

Reactions: 11
People who send friend requests even though we've talked at all. It's because we have a friend in common I think. Doesn't mean that I know you!

They’re usually part of an MLM and will be mining their friends friend lists for new blood, sorry, recruits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate the 'mini me' schtick. It's cute every once in a while, but some take it too far. There's a woman on DM who dresses her toddler the same as herself everyday. Oh no no no.

Let kids have their own identity!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
People posting their just giving pages in local community groups. Soz Christine I have no idea who you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gonna sound mean, but people who describe their kids constantly as beautiful, and say things like "How stunning is she???? I did well" etc etc. Like.. half the time I do not think these kids are "cute" or anything, they're usually fairly unattractive little shits, but the thing IS... it's almost like these parents are only ever pointing out their kids looks and nothing else. Especially the ones who purposely dress their kids up in "grown up" outfits, ask them to stand at a wall and pose, take a picture of them, upload it to their own social media, then write a caption saying "Stop growing up!!! Too gorgeous!!!" Then... let your kid go out and enjoy themselves without plastering their faces all over your social media feed to try and get compliments to fuel your own sad ego, because you probably know you wouldn't get the same comments anymore, these idiots annoy me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.