Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People asking if x is ok after they saw an accident. Give them some bloody privacy!
Oh yes this really grinds my gears. On our local group someone posted 'i hope the lady who was on the bridge is okay'. Followed by 'she's fine someone managed to talk her down'. Please give this poor woman some respect and privacy!

Reactions: 8
My Facebook feed is full of pictures of all the trees that fell down overnight
Oh yes, what a snore fest that is. I’ve spared my SM ‘followers’ footage of my greenhouse festooned across my garden after last nights storm Literally no one cares about this shit apart from the person posting.

Reactions: 5
This thing on Instagram of videos of newborn 'lockdown' babies with some kind of notion that they are all being born super advanced and able to do stuff way before they should be (crawling , walking)
Most of them just seem to be the newborn reflexs that they lose pretty quickly

Reactions: 6
People who put their whole life on social media then complain when people get involved in it

Reactions: 11
Oh yes this really grinds my gears. On our local group someone posted 'i hope the lady who was on the bridge is okay'. Followed by 'she's fine someone managed to talk her down'. Please give this poor woman some respect and privacy!
Going on from that I’m sick of seeing people who get stuck in a traffic jam, where the cause is some poor person on a bridge, moaning and griping and even saying “let them jump. I’ve somewhere to be”. No thought to the actual person or the services involved. Just their own selfish needs to get to Asda or the local shopping centre etc

Reactions: 3
I'm old enough to remember the storm of 1987 and how bad it was, and people didn't make such a fuss. I don't think they would even if social media had been around. Everyone just did what they could in the cleanup after.

I can't understand why everything has to be blown up into a huge drama.

Reactions: 10
i remember it well..we got a day off school!
Spent the day roaming round looking at all the fallen trees

Reactions: 4
I hate it when someone at work uploads of photo of their desk & they always make sure they have the most complicated looking screen on, laptop open on the side, paperwork all over, work phones on view. The iPad open showing another complicated excel file etc I’m like mate, no one is looking at this & thinks you’re working for NASA. You’re a receptionist at Cars2. Calm darn like

Reactions: 22
People complaining they can't go on holiday due to the changes to the covid rules.

Reactions: 8
These phrases:
"we are in the midst of a pandemic"
"don't think covid restrictions allow that"
"can't believe they would do that during covid"
Jog on Janice

This! I‘ve offered furniture free to a good home or to charities in the past. I couldn’t believe how fussy the charities in particular were! I had a leather couch that they refused to take because it had a couple of scratches on it - IT’S FREE!!! The safety labels were all there but that wasn’t good enough. I endedup paying to have it picked up by the council, such a waste of good furniture.

My charity shops are so fussy it's unreal. They seem to be striving to be just like high-end botiques and appear to have completely forgotten why people go to charity shops. Boils my piss.

All the celebs and wannabes showing off at getting to go to Winter Wonderland before the plebs do. It always seems to be the same people every year.

Not jealous as from what I hear the place is a total rip-off and actually kind of crap? Just boring seeing the same pictures like clockwork every year.

Reactions: 15
Adverts on Youtube. By now I have to click about 8 times "skip" or "x" in a 10min video. I actually get ads anxiety. - FU Youtube! - Recently I started to simply download most videos off my subscription page as soon as I come home, and then watch them later on one by one from my harddrive. - In total peace.

Reactions: 4
I just use Adblock. When I was on youtube on a different laptop to mine the other day I was astonished how many adverts there were now. Like 30 secs into a video I was getting 20 second ads one after another.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.