Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing happy birthday/Father’s Day to the bestest husband/partner/father in the world ever, when the other person doesn’t even have a social media account.

People who live in the same house, often sat in the same room, having a conversation over Facebook posts. Use bleeping text messages or WhatsApp you attention seeking whores!!

The ones always complaining how broke they are and can’t afford to fix the car or the washing machine. And then the following day posting pictures of the latest tacky trinkets they’ve just spent a gazillion quid on.

“Living my best life” - duck off you bleep!
“Our forever home” - duck off you bleep!

Posing with their hands in the shape of a love heart - duck off you bleep!

The endless motivational quotes from the ones that are permanently depressed. Those quotes must be shite as they never seem to help!

Actually I just hate the cunting lot of it 🤣

I think I just hate everyone and everything.
Same! I’d ask you marry me but we’d just hate each other too 🤷‍♂️😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate social media so much that's why I spend two-thirds of my life moaning about it. My pet peeves? here we go

People posting pics of their Sunday dinners. duck off I hope you choke on it
Women over 50 giving make up tutorials. duck off again, Im 60 so if I want to look at a wrinkly old woman I'll look in the mirror thanks very much
People over the age of 3 who wear pom pom hats and describe food as yummy. Grow up.
#bekind once again duck off you hypocrites
People wishing dead people 'A heavenly happy birthday' I have no words
Balloon releases in respect of the above #poorwildlife
Fat women (Im one myself so don't all come at me) being body positive whilst ramming cream cakes down their neck. Its not funny or clever.
Pimping your kids out on Instagram for a few likes. See below for some offenders
Stacey Soloman
Hinch
Jake Quickenden
Katie Hayes
Lauren Goodger
Rochelle Humes
Kate Lawler
The list is endless

Any way Im off to bed cos Im knackered. Night Tattlers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The all lives matter brigade sharing this and variations of this because the Afghan Refugees need help.
I double dog dare you to stfu
50D87690-06A9-4D90-BF9F-D0A06F42D38F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Folks giving away for free items from their house, that quite clearly they are too lazy to take to the dump.

The state of some of the bits :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The all lives matter brigade sharing this and variations of this because the Afghan Refugees need help.
I double dog dare you to stfu
View attachment 744189
Predictably, my local papers page is full of stuff like this. No, I'd rather they didn't need to come over here and could stay safe in their own country, but clearly they need help. I wonder how many complaining would have the same opinion if it was them and their family?

Reactions: 9
people who list their mental illnesses, number of suicide attempts and hospital admissions in their insta bio.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually love this. I am a Virgo too! (but we’re bonkers, although very neat.) Does she post her daily horoscope? For 12% of her friends, that could be handy.
Well in that case, simply from following her, I know to say happy birthday to you soon then! 🎂😆

I hate social media so much that's why I spend two-thirds of my life moaning about it. My pet peeves? here we go

People posting pics of their Sunday dinners. duck off I hope you choke on it
Women over 50 giving make up tutorials. duck off again, Im 60 so if I want to look at a wrinkly old woman I'll look in the mirror thanks very much
People over the age of 3 who wear pom pom hats and describe food as yummy. Grow up.
#bekind once again duck off you hypocrites
People wishing dead people 'A heavenly happy birthday' I have no words
Balloon releases in respect of the above #poorwildlife
Fat women (Im one myself so don't all come at me) being body positive whilst ramming cream cakes down their neck. Its not funny or clever.
Pimping your kids out on Instagram for a few likes. See below for some offenders
Stacey Soloman
Hinch
Jake Quickenden
Katie Hayes
Lauren Goodger
Rochelle Humes
Kate Lawler
The list is endless

Any way Im off to bed cos Im knackered. Night Tattlers
So much of this, YES! 100% people posting their Sunday dinners, what the hell is that about??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When a celebrity or a relative of someone famous dies, and other celebrities post condolences on the bereaved's Twitter or Instagram page. I find it cringeworthy, that kind of thing should be private imo.

When people complain or have a go at celebrities/influencers for not making a post about a tragic event, movement, current news affairs, etc. Mind your own business!

Pretentious announcements usually involving the phrase "my/our truths".
Elizabeth Olsen got bullied off social media for not posting about Chadwick boseman! Crazy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I have an old uni friend that only posts two things - food or her illnesses!....accidents, hospital trips/appointments etc. She constantly moans about her diabetes causing her problems then follows up with mountains of cakes, sweeties, fried food pics. Then next day it would be......Sat in hospital again, waiting for a bed. How can they not be embarrassed?

Wishing happy birthday/Father’s Day to the bestest husband/partner/father in the world ever, when the other person doesn’t even have a social media account.

People who live in the same house, often sat in the same room, having a conversation over Facebook posts. Use bleeping text messages or WhatsApp you attention seeking whores!!

The ones always complaining how broke they are and can’t afford to fix the car or the washing machine. And then the following day posting pictures of the latest tacky trinkets they’ve just spent a gazillion quid on.

“Living my best life” - duck off you bleep!
“Our forever home” - duck off you bleep!

Posing with their hands in the shape of a love heart - duck off you bleep!

The endless motivational quotes from the ones that are permanently depressed. Those quotes must be shite as they never seem to help!

Actually I just hate the cunting lot of it 🤣

Same! I’d ask you marry me but we’d just hate each other too 🤷‍♂️😆
Next steps:

1) a vague post about news not alluding too much, but enough to get ppl to ask questions.

2) then we will post an arty heart with our hands to show off the ring once sufficient people have asked about the news. (We might have to do a few variations of this if we don't get enough likes)

3) A post about if you are lucky to see this, well done you made the cut!

4) we will start a wedding day count down timer on "the socials"

5) a few more posts about being with my 🌎 etc.

I think that will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next steps:

1) a vague post about news not alluding too much, but enough to get ppl to ask questions.

2) then we will post an arty heart with our hands to show off the ring once sufficient people have asked about the news. (We might have to do a few variations of this if we don't get enough likes)

3) A post about if you are lucky to see this, well done you made the cut!

4) we will start a wedding day count down timer on "the socials"

5) a few more posts about being with my 🌎 etc.

I think that will do.
I do, I do!!!
1630747640776.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those long ass “to the salon” reels 😩 give me strength. Can’t just get your hair done and post a nice pic these days, got to film everything from your walk there, to the colour being mixed and your shampoo 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have another one, they contradict each other but annoy me equally 🤣

when people girls jump from man to man and posting constant pics of ‘my king’ ‘love of my life’ ‘the boy’ 🤢

and on the opposite side of the spectrum the ones who think people are obsessed with them and would want their man so they go out of their way to post vague pics and show no face, so either his hand or his shoes or whatever other body part 🙄

both types need to bore off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People on IG who repost their grid posts to stories with “new post” covering the picture begging for likes, have a day off 😬

Reactions: 21
Wait do you not believe me? Or are you just shocked. It is a huge thing particularly on eating disorder accounts. I can get screenshots for you!
No I do sorry, reading back I realise the way I worded it, I can see why you think that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but – people who post enigmatic pictures of over-the-counter or prescription medication. Clearly fishing for the usual “U ok hun? Xxx” comments.

Having a sinus infection is not a personality trait, Clare!

• Haha
I see the taking selfies from a hospital bed has morphed into taking a photo of being put in the ambulance as well.
If you can manage to take a photo of the ambulance do you really need it? I think I need to come of SM I’m turning into my dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.