Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friends I know who are in debt, flaunting their lifestyle on Facebook and Instagram. You are well over 20k in debt to high interest loans and dealers yet you and your coke head and drug dealing boyfriend are flaunting that you have bought your child a 200 euro outfit that they’ll grow out of in an hour.

Don’t come looking to me when collectors are at your door x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The swipe up now & buy this useless Christmas tit, it’s so gawjus.🤑🎅🏿🎄
I absolutely love Christmas and I love buying family and friends presents but why does it seem Christmas comes earlier each year? I got an advert for Christmas beauty gifts ideas just yesterday even though it’s still August!

I don’t even think of buying stuff for Christmas until after Hallowe’en.

Reactions: 9
"have (insert activity or life-event here) they said, it will be fun, they said"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
People posting a picture but always have to have their ugly bleeping trotters in them. Feet are disgusting at the best of times but if your feet are extra gross please don’t force them on people!

Looking at you bangonstyle. Put me off my breakfast this morning

AD90E0F9-8A16-423A-80EF-BE695EABBFA5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic but why is it always the most boring pathetic cunts who are seriously paranoid about people knowing their business/thinking people are talking about them/actually give a tit about their mundane existence? I know someone who is terrible for this,always thinking people are watching her or are interfering with her business and she goes out of her way to be secretive about every little thing in her life. Truth is she is a benefit cheating lazy bastard with no life outside of buying tacky tit for her house and trying to get her kids diagnosed with all sorts of conditions so they can fund her life through their benefits.

It just baffles me that anyone would think they are so interesting to other people?
They are usually narcissists who think the world revolves around them because their lives are so enviable. Sadly they don't see what the rest of the world sees, someone desparate for attention, with not very much of interest going on.

Reactions: 12
Friends I know who are in debt, flaunting their lifestyle on Facebook and Instagram. You are well over 20k in debt to high interest loans and dealers yet you and your coke head and drug dealing boyfriend are flaunting that you have bought your child a 200 euro outfit that they’ll grow out of in an hour.

Don’t come looking to me when collectors are at your door x
I have one of these on my Facebook
I know there in massive debt with there rent and at risk of losing there home but just not paying it but flaunting on Facebook that having nails done and hair etc
Really really fucks me off
I wish companies were allowed to use social media to use against people who are flaunting the money they have but not paying there rent and using money to have unnecessary beauty treatments etc

• Heart
LinkedIn has now created a whole new category of annoying people.

After giving a huge platform to:
  • The humble braggers
  • Egomaniacs
  • Those who use relatives death / health matters as a source for their post...
...we now have those who try to attract sympathy and validation by saying their failed their exams.

The "This morning I found out I failed my exams and started wondering if I'm really cut out for this career". As much as nobody likes the humble braggers, nobody likes a pity / validation seeker either. It's not refreshing to see such posts. On the contrary, it's crystal clear the person is looking for validation because their insecurities got triggered.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People posting a picture but always have to have their ugly bleeping trotters in them. Feet are disgusting at the best of times but if your feet are extra gross please don’t force them on people!

Looking at you bangonstyle. Put me off my breakfast this morning

View attachment 737778
I hate this too, like no one wants to see your feet bar the odd perv, so get your poxy crubeens off my screen.

• Haha
LinkedIn has now created a whole new category of annoying people.

After giving a huge platform to:
  • The humble braggers
  • Egomaniacs
  • Those who use relatives death / health matters as a source for their post...
...we now have those who try to attract sympathy and validation by saying their failed their exams.

The "This morning I found out I failed my exams and started wondering if I'm really cut out for this career". As much as nobody likes the humble braggers, nobody likes a pity / validation seeker either. It's not refreshing to see such posts. On the contrary, it's crystal clear the person is looking for validation because their insecurities got triggered.
I’ve only recently started using it and omg 💥 when someone takes a post without crediting the original author 🍿 Makes me laugh how people I’ve worked with have been endorsed for something they’re tit at, too 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh what a good thread! I don’t know if you are allowed to mention people but… the honest mum!

Reactions: 3
Oh what a good thread! I don’t know if you are allowed to mention people but… the honest mum!
Ooh which one? Because there's two with a very similar name! One is currently pregnant with a girl and the other...well I don't know much about her 😂

Reactions: 2
So this morning I said that I had seen 3 people say 'today is the most Mondayest Tuesday ever' at 8:37am. Well not only have I seen 2 more people say it, my fella said it to me as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.