Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hospital check ins 🙄

Followed by ‘Hope you’re OK!’ And ‘I’ll PM you’ duck off and get well - if you were that ill you wouldn’t be posting on SM!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hospital check ins 🙄

Followed by ‘Hope you’re OK!’ And ‘I’ll PM you’ duck off and get well - if you were that ill you wouldn’t be posting on SM!
I know someone who checks into hospital on FB when she takes her kid to a routine Outpatients appointment. Whhhhy?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know someone who checks into hospital on FB when she takes her kid to a routine Outpatients appointment. Whhhhy?
I know someone that likes to be "private" but shares kids in hospital posts along with photos of kids.

Gets the wanted attention "what happened hun?" "alright babe?" "Glad ...is alright, aw bless". "You get some rest now Hun"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s with people uploading a set of photos & captioning it ‘photo dump’ seen it a lot recently on fb & insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hospital check ins 🙄

Hospital bed selfies are the absolutely worst. Make me want to punch something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
#makingmemories
#my🌏
#my🌏rightthere

Bollocks. All of it. Especially when you all know their other half is banging Lucy in accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I always laugh when people say they're going to start shopping at a particular supermarket, 'what should I buy'. Are people really that incapable of going to the supermarket and actually buying what they/their family like or want, rather than hundreds of random strangers. I can understand asking for opinions on particular items but not for people to actually write your shopping list for you

#makingmemories
#my🌏
#my🌏rightthere

Bollocks. All of it. Especially when you all know their other half is banging Lucy in accounts
Someone I follow on YouTube is guilty of this, since she had her 4th child in November. I think she's desparate for freebies and hopes by tagging channel mum and businesses she will get something for nothing. The whole making memories thing is laughable, if it's so important to them, why share those precious memories with thousands of strangers and attempts to monetise your family

Reactions: 7
God my cousin does this with her kids for every single little thing, checks into the GP, the hospital, for any tiny appointment and then has 50 comments "you ok hun". She's FINE other than a bleeping Facebook validation addiction :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God my cousin does this with her kids for every single little thing, checks into the GP, the hospital, for any tiny appointment and then has 50 comments "you ok hun". She's FINE other than a bleeping Facebook validation addiction :rolleyes:
Same here with my cousin, it’s a running inside joke in our family that her Facebook is her diary. She wrote about having a UTI once! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Random groups on Facebook suddenly turning into dating agencies. From random banter and selling pages to those about psychic mediums or specific dog breeds. It will usually be a selfie where validation of how "young" they look in their heavily filtered photo is required. Followed by about 80 more, because once one does it....

Reactions: 7
"Boy done good" caption under a pile of lame birthday gifts usually including Pandora jewellery and a Coach key-purse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
"Boy done good" caption under a pile of lame birthday gifts usually including Pandora jewellery and a Coach key-purse.
Along with a grab bag of maltesers bc they’re her fave and she gets ‘crazyyyyđŸ€Ș’ when hangry

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's such a cliché when YouTubers or Instagram influencers do a Q&A, and loads of people write stuff like "How are you?" and "How are you doing lately?" The influencer, being a massive narcissist, is always pathetically flattered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
1. Selfies - nobody cares & we all know its just for attention & likes. Your not a model.

2. Pics of your dinner - again nobody cares

3. Statuses bitching about people & arguing - nobody cares they just want to laugh & talk about you when they see it. When they say whats up or hope your ok what they mean is tell us so we can laugh at your expense

4. People posting their kids pics publicly. Helllloooo theres freaks out there

5. Inpsirational quotes - oh please spare us the bull, example a quote about moving forward, onwards & upwards getting your life together, strong independent women, getting body mind & soul.on track, when in reality your sat in pjs with a greasy bun eating a kebab scrolling on facebok

6. People commenting on photos of normal, everyday girls writing gorgeous pic, stunning, beautiful, lovely pic, goals, amazing.... lets be real theres nothing amazing the pic and you dont mean a word of it.

7. Stupid irrelevant adverts poppping up - i dont need to explain

8. Girls paying for photoshoots and claiming their modelling shots. No hun, you paid a photographer, nobody asked for your photo

9. Grey or beige house decor with a dash of blush pink..... could you be anymore of a sheep. Bland bland bland

10. Tiktok dances - what the hell is wrong with these people. Making fools of themselves thinking their Beyonce dancing like crack heads. Even in the street their walking doing the hand movements. You look dumb

11. The crispy bumpy lips from lip filler... you are not gorgeous, voluptuous & stunning. It looks awful and it genuinely makes girls.look cheap, tacky, scruffy & it screams insecure & attention seeking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Along with a grab bag of maltesers bc they’re her fave and she gets ‘crazyyyyđŸ€Ș’ when hangry
To complete the "Basic witch Birthday Haul", we need assorted Baylis & Harding products, a couple of scented candles (preferably Yankee for the 'Gram), a bottle of Aldi Prosecco, a "cute" teddy and a Restaurant Choice voucher (ensure the value is never more than ÂŁ20 so the recipient always has to pay a bit extra themselves if they want a decent meal).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The stupid viral tik tok/reel videos of younger girls Doing their make up whilst miming to a song and looking dead eyed or eye bleeping themselves in the camera đŸ€ź

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.