Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of photos of the overly neat & tidy pantry & linen cupboards with every single thing labelled.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210818-161109_Google.jpg

This 🙄🙄 it might have been "cute" the first time it was done but after 1000 times I want to scream. its creeping back up again now term has started again in Scotland , the family lockdown page on fb love it.
Who does it even benefit anyway? Just for social media. Each to their own and sorry if if offended anyone on here but I honestly don't get the hype.
(pic is off Google BTW)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if this "influencer" posted this story in relation to what's going on in Afghanistan in between her holiday stories, but if it is in relation to Afghanistan (which I believe it is as it's drowned in between various holiday stories, so rather unrelated), it's a ridiculous post.

Why not keep your moth shut instead?

Capture.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Racist people suddenly pretend to care about “homeless people” and started chanting “charity starts from home”
oh our local newspaper fb pages are rife with the bastards today as they respond to news our local area is taking in a (v small) number of Afghan refugees.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if this "influencer" posted this story in relation to what's going on in Afghanistan in between her holiday stories, but if it is in relation to Afghanistan (which I believe it is as it's drowned in between various holiday stories, so rather unrelated), it's a ridiculous post.

Why not keep your moth shut instead?

View attachment 718520
Toxic positivity

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The pregnant ones out of Little Mix and their bellies....yes we all want to see your "tasteful" naked photo shoot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 718469
This 🙄🙄 it might have been "cute" the first time it was done but after 1000 times I want to scream. its creeping back up again now term has started again in Scotland , the family lockdown page on fb love it.
Who does it even benefit anyway? Just for social media. Each to their own and sorry if if offended anyone on here but I honestly don't get the hype.
(pic is off Google BTW)
What the hell is this? 😂😂😂

The pregnant ones out of Little Mix and their bellies....yes we all want to see your "tasteful" naked photo shoot 🙄
I didn't want to see my own naked pregnant body so I've no inclination at all to see a strangers

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Long philosophical captions / paragraphs about "self-love" under a picture where the influencer wears a bra and shorts.

Please. Self-love is anything but seeking validation from comments under lingerie shots. It's not self-love, it's insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.