Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photos of themselves being vaccinated or a photo of the bandaid on their arm and a smug look on their face. These are on par with look I’m in an ambulance/hospital bed photos.

Reactions: 15
Photos of themselves being vaccinated or a photo of the bandaid on their arm and a smug look on their face. These are on par with look I’m in an ambulance/hospital bed photos.
Giovanni Fletcher praise hunting on her stores this weekend. “Oh, look at me, I’m helping those poor people. Now like my post”

Narcissistic trait at its finest.

Reactions: 10
Giovanni Fletcher praise hunting on her stores this weekend. “Oh, look at me, I’m helping those poor people. Now like my post”

Narcissistic trait at its finest.
If I lived next door to that woman and her husband, I would have to move house. I don't think I could bear the constant simpering. Surely the most grating couple on earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.