Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls posting pics of themselves eating pasta like, 'look I'm not like other girls!'

Most girls eat pasta. We just don't try and make a personality out of it.
my size 8, 8stone friend did this the other night. Claimed she was doing it for body positivity. She’s now blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We have loads of local freebie/recycling groups

Can’t stand people posting wanted posts then following it with “I don’t drive so will need to be able to deliver”

Sure I’ll let you have my items for free then deliver it to you as well… not how the world works! Makes me so mad that people fall for it and offer!

Reactions: 12
People on holiday filming the evening entertainment at their hotel for Insta stories or Facebook live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Especially if they're on one of those trees! My Friday and Saturday night feeds are full of them.

View attachment 723941
#basicbitches 😆😆

My current annoyance is Aperol Spritz everywhere. I love a tipple, and hate sweet things so would think it would be right up my street, but actually, it's vile! And every Tom Dick & Harry thinking they're cool drinking a soup bowl size glass of what looks like Lucozade because everyone else is doing it - does not look cool 😂 ... IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
#basicbitches 😆😆

My current annoyance is Aperol Spritz everywhere. I love a tipple, and hate sweet things so would think it would be right up my street, but actually, it's vile! And every Tom Dick & Harry thinking they're cool drinking a soup bowl size glass of what looks like Lucozade because everyone else is doing it - does not look cool 😂 ... IMO.
A friend of mine got into this a few years ago on holiday in Italy, tried to get our lot into it & none of us liked it & now it’s everywhere 🤢

Reactions: 2
When someone’s baby has a birthday and they write “how do I have a 1 year old tomorrow”.

well I don’t want to state the obvious, but as time goes on your child will age. That’s how.
“I want time to slow down/stop!”

erm no you don’t, pretty sure you don’t want your child to become ill and stop growing/developing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'So many horrible comments and coming from other women as well.'

Just because someone has the same genetalia as you shouldn't mean they have to have the same views.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
'So many horrible comments and coming from other women as well.'

Just because someone has the same genetalia as you shouldn't mean they have to have the same views.
I absolutely hate the whole women support women crap. I bet people who made the quoted statement are female themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I absolutely hate the whole women support women crap. I bet people who made the quoted statement are female themselves
Same with #bekind used like it’s some get out jail free card. If some does something stupid then I will call them out on it. To expect everyone to be nice to each other is laughable 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same with #bekind used like it’s some get out jail free card. If some does something stupid then I will call them out on it. To expect everyone to be nice to each other is laughable 🙄
#bekind is so cringe now and used for the wrong reasons. Everyone always says " I bet you are the same people who were using be kind" ermm how do you know 🤔

Reactions: 8
people who obscure their child’s faces to protect their privacy but still share intimate details about them on social media or use them in ads.
🤔
Katie Piper is terrible for this. Fair enough if you don’t want to put your kids in the public eye but why mention them at all on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
“Family portrait ❤🐾” selfie with partner and instagram dog probably a frenchie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
People getting gifted stays in hotels that I want to visit for special occasions. Really puts me off. I’ve just seen said hotel sharing an influencers stay that they’ve gifted and I’m tempted to not stay there now which annoys me because I really want to 😬😬😬

Reactions: 9
That photo of the clearly photoshopped can of garlic flavoured coke is starting to wear thin now.

Reactions: 5
#basicbitches 😆😆

I find this so annoying too. My grandad used to have this back in the day and it used to be something we would have when we went to stay with him during the summer holidays in Italy. In his washed out Nutella jars he kept as drinking glasses. Now it’s everywhere in stupid huge glasses and it’s just annoying.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.