Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said but seeing a lot of “and just like that.... they’re all grown up/back to school/back from hols...” etc, etc...UGH.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sick of people with zero experience in skin care selling stupid Lumi face cleansers. The amount of garbage they publicly post to sell over priced face sanders is almost criminal. The irony is, most of the people selling and using them are visibly destroying their skin
One of my friends has sold the Lumispa for years and it's all she ever posts about, she films herself using it on Instagram every time she uses it so twice a day we get the exact same video. She always bangs on about how amazing it is for anti aging and fighting wrinkles. I've not seen her in person since before the pandemic so it's been about 18 months. She posted a close up selfie the other day and I could not BELIEVE how much she has aged since the last time I saw her! She has massive crows feet that she never had before. So glad I didn't get sucked in and bought one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen someone post happy birthday to their loved one with “your are world”.
I know grammar and spelling isn’t on the top of everyone’s priority lists but basic primary school English covers your and you’re, and are and our 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seen this shite today. Just why?? #attentionseeking

View attachment 723198
I had a cousin who did this so promptly deleted myself, she sent me a text asking if I had left Facebook, I told her, I deleted myself because the attention seeking is unnecessary from a grown woman, if you want to delete people, then crack on with it and stop creating drama. The older I get the less tolerance I have for idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
people who obscure their child’s faces to protect their privacy but still share intimate details about them on social media or use them in ads.
this blogger i quite like talked about how he isn’t going to post pictures of his child’s face to respect their privacy in one post, and in the same post went into detail about how constipated his newborn is 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
People who post themselves doing a good deed or helping people or talking about how someone has told them how much of a role model/unselfish they are. If you were that unselfish, you wouldn't need to post on social media for validation. You would be completely confidant in your own ability and self worth

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣🤣 very true or where people ask for help. There was one I saw last week where a woman had wrote that her daughter is a single parent and wanted someone to do the garden so the kids could play in but she had no money and would supply drinks 🤣 someone commented and said if she's that bothered she can chip away it at each night while the kids are in bed or the mother can watch the kids while the daughter does the garden.
It was really over grown so wouldn't dare ask someone to do it for free. The sad thing is the honest comments got deleted and then a post was done by the admin complaining about them!! I think some people offered as well. Winds me up , bet she doesn't even work!! I would love someone to come do my garden difference is I don't have time due to work but that's life and I just get on with it when I can not ask for bloody hand outs. Sorry for the rant 😬😬
was this in a North East help group? As I think I saw the same post!!

Reactions: 2
I dont understand people who have mass gatherings in graveyards music blasting and posing next to the head stones. Disrespectful especially if it's next to a plot your visiting & they're dropping cig butts everywhere 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I've just looked through a load of photos of a charity lunch my friend was at today and so sick of women standing in exactly the same way in every single picture. You know how it goes, hand holding clutch bag "just so", slight turn to the side, have one leg slightly in front etc. It's like looking at a rack of mannequins!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People who join a group. Then complain about said group. Get all crappy. Then say “I’m leaving”. Ok love just go. You don’t need to announce your departure. We don’t really care, we’re not going to beg you to stay

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Girls posting pics of themselves eating pasta like, 'look I'm not like other girls!'

Most girls eat pasta. We just don't try and make a personality out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When someone’s baby has a birthday and they write “how do I have a 1 year old tomorrow”.

well I don’t want to state the obvious, but as time goes on your child will age. That’s how.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When someone’s baby has a birthday and they write “how do I have a 1 year old tomorrow”.

well I don’t want to state the obvious, but as time goes on your child will age. That’s how.
I swear, if it’s not this then it’s a variation of “and just like that, you are 1 year old” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“1 whole year of loving you, where has the time gone?! 💛🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
🤢🤢🤢
An actual quote from Facebook this morning “your growing to quick my little man”.

However, from the many photos this person posts, I can confirm the baby is growing at a normal rate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Grown adults who need head pats for everything. They’re doing a fundraising 5k run, they’ve been nominated as customer hero at work, their kid’s raised £18 selling dubious looking cakes, they gave a cup of tea to a homeless person.

well JOLLY GOOD, you just crack on them. They’re like over keen 11 year olds constantly on the brown nose for housepoints. I bet if theywerent even allowed to tell anyone about their good deeds and achievements they wouldn’t bother. I hate virtue signalling.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.