Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's katie price's birthday today, she just posted this..

Why turn her big day into an advert??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The I get to love you song over anything to do with a baby/bump/child
fml it’s relentless
Choose a different song!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
It's katie price's birthday today, she just posted this..

Why turn her big day into an advert??
“3girls_1cupcake” erm no thanks, I think I’ll pass...

Why in the world of ever living buffoonery would anyone think that is good name for a food business?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Why in the world of ever living buffoonery would anyone think that is good name for a food business?!
That was my first thought too (can see why Katie chose them though). Aren't they hilarious? 🙄. Imagine if they had a collaboration with the Five Guys chain 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👩‍💼 I ain’t yo momma! 🎶

👹 Yes, I do the laundry 🎵

I recoil in horror at people who have tiktok Instagram accounts. Leave that tit over there! F*cking platform bastardisers.

Reactions: 6

I would definitely avoid their chocolate cupcakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone on my Facebook wished someone a happy birthday and signed it off with “love from Sharon, Steve and the kids”.

They have no kids, they have dogs. I can’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone on my Facebook wished someone a happy birthday and signed it off with “love from Sharon, Steve and the kids”.

They have no kids, they have dogs. I can’t.
this reminds me of a recent topic discussed on mumsnet; the poster wanted to know if she was being unreasonable for wanting to see her friends for lunch/walks without their dogs all the time as it can be restricting, and people were saying yes because dogs are family and have the same rights as everyone in the family and they see their dogs as their babies

one poster actually compared leaving a dog at home is like leaving a breastfed baby😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
this reminds me of a recent topic discussed on mumsnet; the poster wanted to know if she was being unreasonable for wanting to see her friends for lunch/walks without their dogs all the time as it can be restricting, and people were saying yes because dogs are family and have the same rights as everyone in the family and they see their dogs as their babies

one poster actually compared leaving a dog at home is like leaving a breastfed baby😆😆
Do those people take their dogs to work? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do those people take their dogs to work? 🤣
yes!! There was another topic about taking dogs in the workplace and mentioned how some co workers have allergies and some posters were basically saying tough luck if they have allergies and the dog should have priority.

i love dogs myself but some dog people are completely bonkers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

The insanity honestly, I get people love their pets, I love animals too, but if you genuinely think they are your kids then im sorry but I’m going to think you’re slightly loopy😂

We have had to ban the in laws’ dog from our house because she just yaps and chases my cat around and I refuse to let him feel threatened in his own home. In laws are fine with this (and if they’d train their dog, I’d be happy to let her round again but they haven’t so🤷🏻‍♀️). They’d probably have hated me on that thread😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
yes!! There was another topic about taking dogs in the workplace and mentioned how some co workers have allergies and some posters were basically saying tough luck if they have allergies and the dog should have priority.

i love dogs myself but some dog people are completely bonkers
Like fine, you think your dog is higher in the hierarchy than a human whatever (but I disagree) however the human is in the workplace to work and provide a service to the employer so they should get priority. If they are being affected by allergies surely the person that is not working, ie the effing DOG, should be asked to leave so that the person who is legally required to be there can provide the service they are being paid for to their full capacity without being impeded by an allergy!!

Fruit loops!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The insanity honestly, I get people love their pets, I love animals too, but if you genuinely think they are your kids then im sorry but I’m going to think you’re slightly loopy😂

We have had to ban the in laws’ dog from our house because she just yaps and chases my cat around and I refuse to let him feel threatened in his own home. In laws are fine with this (and if they’d train their dog, I’d be happy to let her round again but they haven’t so🤷🏻‍♀️). They’d probably have hated me on that thread😂
i actually said the same in another thread here on Tattle and I got attacked so badly by some
Posters who were adamant that their pets were loved as much as their child or those who didnt have kids saying saying they knew they would love their kids and pets the same amount and i was so inconsiderate for even saying pets aren’t actually your babies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.