Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Hauls' from Primark or wherever, I couldn't give a tit what you've bought. "Get ready with me!" YouTube videos. Just hate them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Statuses by blokes like "Some girls have no shame and it's not a good look" followed by comments by another bloke calling girls tramps. Just so unnecessary.

Reactions: 12
People on bargain hunting pages that spell it as “bargin”, and those that think they’re being generous by asking for a particular item and then mentioning that they’ll cover postage, calm your tits Daddy Warbucks. Oh and the meal plan people, it’s all hideous slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boss babes selling copycat boxes of perfume and claiming they earn £15k a month.

Ok hun, whilst sitting in a Boohoo top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Couples/familes who live together but post messages to each other on a public level

Tomorrow we'll have been together for tens years, here's looking forward to many more happy wonderful years spent with you ❤

#soulmate
#togetherforever
#ourjourney

Thank you for making me the proudest Dad in the world. I'm grateful to be starting my parenting journey with you
#newdad
#newbaby
#babyjourney
#I'm such a twit because she's sitting right beside me and I could have just told her to her face

Just tell the person, the world doesn't need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couples/familes who live together but post messages to each other on a public level

Tomorrow we'll have been together for tens years, here's looking forward to many more happy wonderful years spent with you ❤

#soulmate
#togetherforever
#ourjourney

Thank you for making me the proudest Dad in the world. I'm grateful to be starting my parenting journey with you
#newdad
#newbaby
#babyjourney
#I'm such a twit because she's sitting right beside me and I could have just told her to her face

I have a follower on instagram like this. He seems a really nice guy from the stuff he posts but everything with his wife in is nauseating, referring to her as his 'gorgeous beloved wifey' 🤢 And saying how he is looking forward to the most mundane stuff with her - this evening's walk/cooking dinner/ watching a film #wifeyforlifey #soulmates. They must be in their 40's but sound like 14 year olds

• Sick
Reactions: 6

#soulmate
#togetherforever
#ourjourney

#newdad
#newbaby
#babyjourney

Yes plus family members too. Cam you not call or text each other why use social media? Ah yeah so all can see! 🙄

• Haha
I'm also sick of that 'this poor man got dressed up so I bought him a pint' post that's doing the rounds. There's a few good memes from it though 😂

20210520_144028.jpg

20210520_144004.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
With the 30-40 age group now eligible for jabs, I'm currently seeing a glut of "I've had my first Covid vaccine" filters on Facebook 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Posted on another thread but also relevant to this too
Instahuns and coaches charging ££££’s for crappy online programmes and then say ‘level up and invest in yourself hun’ then talk to you about how they invest in themselves so you get major FOMO. This kinda tit puts people into debt and gives them anxiety while the coaches sit on thousands of pounds laughing at them all

• Angry
Reactions: 8
2 photos, one is supposed to be glam and the other 'real life', but they're so vain, the real life one is filtered to death too. 🙇‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Just seen a post of an old guy in Wetherspoons and with it was some spiel about how this woman noticed he couldn’t work the app on his phone, so she helped him by ordering his drinks and then chatting to him, apparently he hadn’t spoken to anyone in a year, we should make the effort to help the elderly bla bla bla.

Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice thing to do but this is the same as when people make a show of helping a homeless person. They don’t exist to make you look good on Facebook, taking pictures or videos and writing a sob story on Facebook that they probably didn’t agree to you posting is so ghoulish. People should help others because it’s the right thing to do, not because it makes them look good on social media.
I completely agree I notice the fella who took the photo is appearing in all the papers now, he could of just bought him a pint without plastering him all over social media.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree I notice the fella who took the photo is appearing in all the papers now, he could of just bought him a pint without plastering him all over social media.
The old guy's face seems to be blanked out in a lot of the news media posts too, so are we to assume he didn't give his permission for his photo to be taken and plastered all over the place?

How ironic but also very unsurprising that it's now the virtue signaller's face that we are seeing everywhere.

The old guy's face seems to be blanked out in a lot of the news media posts too, so are we to assume he didn't give his permission for his photo to be taken and plastered all over the place?

How ironic but also very unsurprising that it's now the virtue signaller's face that we are seeing everywhere.
It’s true what’s already been said nothing is done for the right reasons. It makes me wonder if the man in the photo even knew a photo was being taken.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.