Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit clothing hauls!

Watched one earlier with all the "amazing" things she got from Shein....3 of the same dresses in different colours, another random dress that looked shocking on her and then a top she'd bought in 2 colours. That is not a haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I appreciate photography only on a level where is blatantly good. That’s because I don’t “get” photography, I’m not artistic etc. So I just like the obviously cool stuff. Anyway I feel bad for saying this but I have a few photography friends who’ll post photo dumps with a caption like “35mm” (which I think is film) or “despair in the gravel, light licking your bones” / something equally as strange and it’s all random pictures of sticks or scabs or an old shop sign. It’s me who’s uncultured here, I know that. It just always bugs me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mediums/psychics on Facebook doing live videos saying ‘comment your initials below’, claiming that they can connect with loved ones from beyond the grave.

Reactions: 8
I appreciate photography only on a level where is blatantly good. That’s because I don’t “get” photography, I’m not artistic etc. So I just like the obviously cool stuff. Anyway I feel bad for saying this but I have a few photography friends who’ll post photo dumps with a caption like “35mm” (which I think is film) or “despair in the gravel, light licking your bones” / something equally as strange and it’s all random pictures of sticks or scabs or an old shop sign. It’s me who’s uncultured here, I know that. It just always bugs me.
Sounds like pretentious bullshit to me lol. I don't think it's because you're uncultured.

Reactions: 4
I totally get this and it’s so dull. Everyone’s a bloody photographer these days. I also don’t like people posting pictures of a nice evening sky with #nofilter

Reactions: 4
"To the lady who took my parking spot/banged into me/cut me off in traffic"

Always posted on the persons own FB page, like the offending lady will see it. Moronic.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Everyone sudenly acting like an expert on the Palestine-Israeli conflict when they've never once before mentioned it. Everyone so desperate to jump on the latest thing without knowing anything about it.

Reactions: 28
Everyone sudenly acting like an expert on the Palestine-Israeli conflict when they've never once before mentioned it. Everyone so desperate to jump on the latest thing without knowing anything about it.
I’ve read up on it in the past and still don’t fully understand it. I just wish they could solve it without killing children....that goes for any conflict.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Always posted on the persons own FB page, like the offending lady will see it. Moronic.
Surely there should be a 'Just saying' and a pursed lip gif added to the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Not only see it but come round and throw herself down on your doormat begging for mercy 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A bit controversial but... I'm getting tired of the trends of mocking white people on places like TikTok (e.g. yt people dancing, or white people not using spices). I understand we have a lot of reparations to make and we are insanely privaleged by nature but I can't help but feel that if any other race was mentioned it would not go down well. Its just a bit tiresome now

Reactions: 21
A bit controversial but... I'm getting tired of the trends of mocking white people on places like TikTok (e.g. yt people dancing, or white people not using spices). I understand we have a lot of reparations to make and we are insanely privaleged by nature but I can't help but feel that if any other race was mentioned it would not go down well. Its just a bit tiresome now
Have to say I agree, and it’s worrying as this kind of thing could lead to a rise in racism and right wing ideas. Some white people are going to push back on this and there could be a rise in white supremacy which is terrifying. We cannot chose what colour our skin is, and nobody should face hate for that even if they are white. Just because you share a skin colour with some evil people doesn’t mean you agree with them.

Reactions: 9
Not controversial at all. And I dont think white people have a lot of reparations to make, at all. It takes two to tango.
As for tiktok, I dont have it anywhere near my phone, full of hackers, etc so ' tiktokers' can get stuffed with their views and opinions about anything.

Reactions: 9
People who constantly make a point of saying how much/little food they've eaten, especially if they use it to be 'relatable' or, god forbid, 'quirky'. Sorry that I don't care that you've eaten 2 hotdogs and ''feel so greedy 🐷😂🤪'' babe, being a woman who eats an adequate amount of food is not a unique personality trait, it should be the bloody norm!!! It always feels like behaviour from people with really bad relationships with food as well - people in the insta/twitter comments seem to love it, but I'm left wondering why they're calling themselves greedy or feel the need to emphasize how much food they had, as if to prove a point.

Reactions: 13
The influencers do this, slightly pull up top of slight pull leggings down to show belly button. Yes you've got a lovely toned stomach. Not filtered at all. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Folk using shite like "dem" or "yes fam" etc, when they live in the north of Scotland. Geez peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#bekind

duck. Off.
This is probably top of my list of rage inducing pish on social media. You can bet it's usually from someone who is an absolute thundercunt to everyone and posts ridiculous amounts of vaguebooking attention seeking shite.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.