Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a good idea let’s go round all the spoons in our areas and help the vulnerable elderly who we’ve just rinsed our economy to save from a global pandemic to get pissed and put it on social media for make ourselves feel better 🤷‍♀️

The one with Wayne is a piss take of the original post
Ohhhhhhhhh I see! Thank you, I was so confused 🤣 There was a guy in my home town who posted a picture of him taking money out of an ATM that had been left there, then said he was giving it to charity?!? Why would you A: take a wad of money out of an ATM machine and give it to charity, you’d surely take it to the bank?!? B: post it online as a ‘good deed’?! twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhhhhhhh I see! Thank you, I was so confused 🤣 There was a guy in my home town who posted a picture of him taking money out of an ATM that had been left there, then said he was giving it to charity?!? Why would you A: take a wad of money out of an ATM machine and give it to charity, you’d surely take it to the bank?!? B: post it online as a ‘good deed’?! twit.
Hasn’t he just technically advertised the fact he’s stolen someone’s money?

I’m already sick of people sharing the Hocus Pocus 2 post and it’s only been a couple of hours. I’m well aware I’m a miserable twit but I don’t even think the first is worthy of the hype it gets.

Reactions: 5
MLM huns in local groups trying to recruit gullible people. They shouldn't be allowed to scam people like that tbh.

Reactions: 11
This kind of thing. This is from a jobs page on fb. Someone has written ‘interested’. I am genuinely curious as to what that person thinks is going to happen as a result of her saying ‘interested’. In fairness, on this occasion, the original poster didn’t say what anyone interested needs to do to apply but I’ve seen loads of similar posts where there is an instruction and people still just put ‘interested’. How is this a good approach?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This kind of thing. This is from a jobs page on fb. Someone has written ‘interested’. I am genuinely curious as to what that person thinks is going to happen as a result of her saying ‘interested’. In fairness, on this occasion, the original poster didn’t say what anyone interested needs to do to apply but I’ve seen loads of similar posts where there is an instruction and people still just put ‘interested’. How is this a good approach?!
They could at least specify which they’re interested in I could imagine there’s a bit of a difference working in WH Smith than in McDonald’s. Still it could be worse they could be commenting F or bump.

Reactions: 5
I am 95% sure that cash gets sucked back into the machine after a certain amount of time so if just stand guard for s while it will go back. That's a good deed!

Reactions: 6
Iam still annoyed that the internet is still using the phrases that annoy me
However I do have a solution
Evening news channels across the globe are made aware of this thread and read it out every evening

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who think having type 1 diabetes is a personality trait and has it on their Instagram/Twitter bio

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People who think having type 1 diabetes is a personality trait and has it on their Instagram/Twitter bio
I'm aware its not some mildly irritating medical condition, but a friends son has it. Almost every status has something to do with his condition. They even "celebrated " the anniversary he was diagnosed.

When you post something and give out the relevant information and get things like f, (following) people tagging their friends or one i had a few weeks ago, someone asking me where I lived / my gp surgery. (I was whinging about how crap they are) As if I'm going to give that information out! I know location is sometimes relevant and I will mention it.

Don’t know if this has been said but people in a fb group that has specific rules. Who proceed to break the rules so their post gets deleted. So then they write a long, rabbiting paragraph “why was my post deleted. Admin are getting like little hitlers” No Humphrey it’s because the group is for photos of Scotland and you posted a mountain in Canada saying ‘aren’t they similar’ Use your noggin you utter bam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So then they write a long, rabbiting paragraph “why was my post deleted. Admin are getting like little hitlers”
Same as tattle, someone derails a whole thread about something not even related to an influencer thus spoiling it for everyone then throws a strop that their junk was deleted :rolleyes: plus often chucks in a big old lie.

Same as tattle, someone derails a whole thread about something not even related to an influencer thus spoiling it for everyone then throws a strop that their junk was deleted :rolleyes: plus often chucks in a big old lie.
That’s it I’m leaving the group. Ok love it’s not an airport. You don’t need to announce your departure. 😂😂

• Haha
That’s it I’m leaving the group. Ok love it’s not an airport. You don’t need to announce your departure. 😂😂
And 90% don't leave, with the other 9.9% signing up for a new account.

"Just parking myself" then moaning when this is deleted. There's a watch function for this very purpose and it's spam; if everyone did that half the thread would be spam and unreadable!

• Haha
Vaguebooking ....

It's only during the tough times you get to see peoples true colours and know who your true friends are 😞

Posting attention seeking cryptic quotes that will guarantee loads of 'you okay hun'? comments because people want the deets or want to know who its aimed am, hoping it's not them.

These types of posts are beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Vaguebooking ....

It's only during the tough times you get to see peoples true colours and know who your true friends are 😞

Posting attention seeking cryptic quotes that will guarantee loads of 'you okay hun'? comments because people want the deets or want to know who its aimed am, hoping it's not them.

These types of posts are beyond embarrassing.
Aren't they just! I had a lass on facebook do this all the time and she was just always so negative. People would say 'you okay hun?' and she'd say 'yeah dm' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She's also in her mid 30's so it's just pathetic at that age. I did this sort of tit as a 13 year old.

Reactions: 13
People sharing their disgusting looking food. Especially people who have followed me through one of my tit jobs.

Nobody cares if you made Billy some turkey twizzlers luv. Put the same effort you put into social media into raising your kids and they might not turn out like you. bleep xx

(I'm in a bad mood 😂)

Aren't they just! I had a lass on facebook do this all the time and she was just always so negative. People would say 'you okay hun?' and she'd say 'yeah dm' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She's also in her mid 30's so it's just pathetic at that age. I did this sort of tit as a 13 year old.
I say call her out on it. I'm doing that from now on 😂

People do that? That's made me die 😂 if I ever see that I'm calling it out too like wtf?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.