Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I caved and went back on Instagram. This is exactly the kinda of narcissistic crap I hate with a passion.
A colour coordinated image of a couple telling us about their IVF journey via a board. What is the point? Apart from the obvious overtones of narcissism.
There is no purpose to this. Am I supposed to identify with these chumps?
As someone who has fertility issues (prob why this popped up) this does nothing for me. It doesn't inspire me, it doesn't help.
Theyre just self important attention seekers

Oh and the Instagram leg 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh I caved and went back on Instagram. This is exactly the kinda of narcissistic crap I hate with a passion.
A colour coordinated image of a couple telling us about their IVF journey via a board. What is the point? Apart from the obvious overtones of narcissism.
As someone who has fertility issues (prob why this popped up) this does nothing for me. It doesn't inspire me, it doesn't help.

I don’t particularly have a problem with people sharing how many eggs they have retrieved, etc. What I DO hate is... everything else. The board, the coordinated outfits, the pensive pose with eyes shut and foreheads pressed together. So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Ok so aside from the ugly decor and the white everywhere (which is guaranteed to go once they've had a baby and it creates messes throughout their Insta-perfect home) this is just ... pointless. So much shite on Insta is put there just to show off the most basic things, and create resentment within groups that for whatever reason aren't in the same situation. Is it any wonder that so many people who use social media regularly are depressed and anxious? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but I’m tired of seeing slender/ average sized women show off their “cellulite” or tummy rolls and go on about it like they’re in the running for the Nobel peace prize. E.g. Irish insta hun Roz Purcell.
Devoted2pink is a prime suspect for this.

Reactions: 4
When people don't know the difference between the words: bought and brought.

No babe, you didn't just brought a house, you bought a house. Whenever I read it I'm just like, you brought a house? Brought it where? How were you able to pick up and move an entire house, bricks and all?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The word Mama. duck off. Social media is the absolute pits. People pimping their kids out on insta for free stuff, Hinch is a nightmare for this. Stupid people who can't spell a basic sentence but claim to be a journo or a writer, get in the bin you illiterate fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Omg, I feel pukey upon seeing that 😖😖😀

Reactions: 1
Photos of Princess Diana being superimposed onto other photos of royals.
Or any other ones they do

Reactions: 6
I always love this thread, makes me feel less grumpy that it's not just me 🤣

My latest was someone saying their daughter was looking for a corner sofa in a local group. Lots of people replied where they got theres from to the reply 'actually she's hoping someone had one they don't need she can have for free'

Like everyone has a corner sofa hanging round their houses ready to donate to a scrounger on Facebook 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I always love this thread, makes me feel less grumpy that it's not just me 🤣

My latest was someone saying their daughter was looking for a corner sofa in a local group. Lots of people replied where they got theres from to the reply 'actually she's hoping someone had one they don't need she can have for free'

Like everyone has a corner sofa hanging round their houses ready to donate to a scrounger on Facebook 🤦‍♀️

I generally hate posts like these in the main - I know it sounds incredibly mean but the sob stories of ‘my niece is having a baby and just got her first house... does anyone have a bed, sofa, cooker, bed linen, crockery, rugs, cushions, blinds’ etc... like aye just kit your house out with freebies.

Reactions: 19
People calling there parents mummy and daddy on social media when is real life their parents are in there 80s and the daughter calling them mummy and daddy her 60s
Who when with them in real life calls them neither of these names 🙄 mainly screams and shouts
Also twats that’s use gotta instead of got to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The new fb blag:

I helping a family who need..... And goes on to list every single piece of furniture and items ever made

Reactions: 5
The word Mama. duck off. Social media is the absolute pits. People pimping their kids out on insta for free stuff, Hinch is a nightmare for this. Stupid people who can't spell a basic sentence but claim to be a journo or a writer, get in the bin you illiterate fool.
Also annoying when they start a post off with 'This Mama....'

They usually go on some sort of rant which ends with them being amazing, strong, resilient and better than other Mama's etc.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.