Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She wrote 'felt insecure today' what the actual.
This desire for validation is getting out of hand

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
🤦🏽‍♀️ Another big belly out dancer and stupid face making idiot.

why do people do this and thinks its funny/relatable.

Reactions: 7
I'm fed up of the filtered to duck photos where the person looks really glamorous and slender, when you know in real life they are a fairly ordinary woman with fairly ordinary looks with a bit of lockdown lardiness (like me) still hanging around. I don't get the point of it. Everyone knows what they really look like so why post an unrealistic image?

Reactions: 17
I'm fed up of the filtered to duck photos where the person looks really glamorous and slender, when you know in real life they are a fairly ordinary woman with fairly ordinary looks with a bit of lockdown lardiness (like me) still hanging around. I don't get the point of it. Everyone knows what they really look like so why post an unrealistic image?
Agreed.

I think I look better in real life than in photos, and that's the preferable way round!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤦🏽‍♀️ Another big belly out dancer and stupid face making idiot.

why do people do this and thinks its funny/relatable.
Charlotte Dawson is the absolute worst for doing this!
First time funny
The next thousand odd times is not

Agreed.

I think I look better in real life than in photos, and that's the preferable way round!
Me too!
I look in the mirror and think I look lovely and all the mirrors in the house give me the same reflection then when I have a pic taken or go to do a selfie I think ‘What the duck!’ 😂😂
Much rather people think I look prettier in real life then in the photos as opposed to the other way around where people think she looks nothing like her nice pics

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The filtered women (and men) on Instagram actually look like aliens.
I thought the original pic of khloe Kardashian showed a pic of a really pretty, natural girl with a lovely figure yet she insists on looking like Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The filtered women (and men) on Instagram actually look like aliens.
I thought the original pic of khloe Kardashian showed a pic of a really pretty, natural girl with a lovely figure yet she insists on looking like Michael Jackson.
Those asian beauty apps are especially bad for making people look like aliens/Playstation 2 graphics/badly drawn anime characters!! Some of the finished pics are terrifying, don't for the life of me understand why people think that's cuter then how they look irl.

Reactions: 5
What the duck did I just watch.
What on earth indeed! Why? Just why. duck me. I am so very glad I'm too old to have grown up with social media. I'd have crucified myself over and over. In fact MySpace was a thing in my early 20's and the cringe when I looked back on that was bad enough.

Reactions: 4
It really annoys me when people post about their birthdays and say something like “had the best lockdown birthday” - like we know we’re in lockdown, the whole fecking country knows we’re in lockdown, chances are most people have had a birthday in lockdown now, are they trying to get sympathy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So called body positive influencers posting pics of women calling them “Beached Whales, Fatties” & comments re their body like “too much flubber on show”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Facebook marketplace. The worst place in the world.

"Is this still available?" 12.5 seconds after it was posted

"Would you take £15" for a brand new item advertised at £45

"I'll be there at 2pm" and never turn up

Absolute clowns on there but it's the only way to get rid of bulky furniture these days.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.