Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ones that get me are the " so-and-so ( who died in 1987, or something) would be 129 today". , with a picture of some old twot no fucker can remember.

No, they wouldnt. Theyd be dead.
I miss you so much Grandad, wish I had met you. You would have been 189 today.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those vase/stone pots shaped like tits or an arse!?? Really really not my thing. I see them all the time when scrolling Instagram and don’t get the hype.

Reactions: 22
"OMG, worst day ever"
"Hun, are you ok? Whats happened?"
"Doesn't matter. Thanks though babes"

STOP ATTENTION SEEKING!!

Also, dog missing in Australia and comments saying shared in Scotland.

When someone WAS missing and people are still sharing the post after they've been found because people don't take a minute to actually read it, they just want to look like they care.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok
So I need to rant and here’s where Iam going to do it
A channel run by a Erin Williams (horses) recently came up on my YouTube suggestions again and again
Eventually I watched one of the videos and genuinely mortified what I was watching and by the comment sections
She is a influencer for want of a better word that aims her channel at young females I think, although maybe young males too, but the clothing line is def for young girls, but the channels is so sexualised in a way that it’s young audience don’t see it because of their naivity
I find it so infuriating
The skin tight trousers and the arse waving posing, the long hair the makeup I can go on and on but none of it shows true animal ownership it focuses solely on her
And the comments, heaps of young girls stroking this erins ego by declaring their love for her and how she is so perfect and they live up to her
Please don’t, please don’t, it saddens me it Truely saddens me I wish I could tell them that this isn’t reality and it isnt normal, she’s exploiting you and please stop watching
If it’s not that it’s pervy comments that she of course encourages as much as she then slates them

Reactions: 6
Ok
So I need to rant and here’s where Iam going to do it
A channel run by a Erin Williams (horses) recently came up on my YouTube suggestions again and again
Eventually I watched one of the videos and genuinely mortified what I was watching and by the comment sections
She is a influencer for want of a better word that aims her channel at young females I think, although maybe young males too, but the clothing line is def for young girls, but the channels is so sexualised in a way that it’s young audience don’t see it because of their naivity
I find it so infuriating
The skin tight trousers and the arse waving posing, the long hair the makeup I can go on and on but none of it shows true animal ownership it focuses solely on her
And the comments, heaps of young girls stroking this erins ego by declaring their love for her and how she is so perfect and they live up to her
Please don’t, please don’t, it saddens me it Truely saddens me I wish I could tell them that this isn’t reality and it isnt normal, she’s exploiting you and please stop watching
If it’s not that it’s pervy comments that she of course encourages as much as she then slates them
Sad state of affairs nowadays. So many do the same. Whether it be reality TV "stars" or young women standing in the rooms taking selfies with not much on or wearing clothes from some small label that they have collaborated with. This is their aim in life to be an influencer. To have thousands liking their post. So many younger TV stars have exploited their fans, buy this really nice got 40% off now. Its tat what they sell. The arse posing does make me laugh lift 1 leg up to show the arse, sorry but wanna say looks like they are farting 😂😆

• Haha
It’s awful, where is the young persons self esteem
This shite does nothing for people’s me to well being as they believe that something that doesn’t actually exist is the key to happiness and success
That’s not the case, happiness comes from within, pride in your achievements And achieving your aims what ever they are
Not this popularity shite

only need to look at the popular kids at school that now amount to candle sellers on fb 😒🙃

Reactions: 12
The whole influencer scene is so fake. They buy followers and likes. There is a website social blade on which you can check their stats but there’s also a company called managingdigitalmarketing that have an Instagram page on which they publish detailed reports on how authentic someone’s Instagram followers/engagement is. I joined this site to see photos being shared about an Irish wannabe influencer and recently that instagram page published a report to show she only has 17% authenticity on her Instagram page. Basically she’s bought close to 100k fake followers and her blue tick. It’s shocking that this is what young teenagers aspire to be because they look at the likes of this woman and others and think all you need to be famous is an Instagram page and some collabs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The amount of times someone posts something in a private group and someone says, "can't share, you need to change your settings" "don't know how to hun".

That's because it's a private fricking group and they are not going to change its set up just so you can share about a lost dog from 20 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When people put their kids/pets/goldfish/neighbours/partners name in their Facebook bio...just don’t 😅 and even worse when they put a partners name and then a ring emoji 🥴 probs bc their partners been caught out cheating and they need everyone to know he’s locked down

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Boomerangs of people opening an easter egg captioned "eaten far too much chocolate recently 🙈"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People posting stories on Instagram of them driving, or constantly posting pictures of their bags or having a bag clearly positioned in the background, like okay we get it, you do drugs and shouldn’t be allowed behind the wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When people put their kids/pets/goldfish/neighbours/partners name in their Facebook bio...just don’t 😅 and even worse when they put a partners name and then a ring emoji 🥴 probs bc their partners been caught out cheating and they need everyone to know he’s locked down
Or full time mummy to
Jayden
Kayden
Okayden

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Use of cutesy words
Pop me a pm
Bluh no duck off you’ve just lost my custom
Communicate properly and put send me a pm
You pop bubbles not messages you halfwit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The obsession with the moon?
Might just be who I follow but they're all obsessed with the bleedin moon!
Their Twitter display names/bios go something like:
"Moon sis"
"Moon enthusiast"
It's pretty but I'm not going to make it one of my personality traits????

The whole influencer scene is so fake. They buy followers and likes. There is a website social blade on which you can check their stats but there’s also a company called managingdigitalmarketing that have an Instagram page on which they publish detailed reports on how authentic someone’s Instagram followers/engagement is. I joined this site to see photos being shared about an Irish wannabe influencer and recently that instagram page published a report to show she only has 17% authenticity on her Instagram page. Basically she’s bought close to 100k fake followers and her blue tick. It’s shocking that this is what young teenagers aspire to be because they look at the likes of this woman and others and think all you need to be famous is an Instagram page and some collabs.
Are there any like anti-influencers telling people the reality? Or are they classed as influencers influencing people to be anti-influencers 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are there any like anti-influencers telling people the reality? Or are they classed as influencers influencing people to be anti-influencers 🤔
Good question if a tad confusing ☺ I’m not aware of anyone who uses their platform for the greater good and breaks down Instagram users who claim to be successful influencers. Youngsters aren’t aware that a lot of these influencers are up to their neck in debt trying to sustain a lifestyle they can’t afford and selling their souls so they can appear successful. It would be quite refreshing to have one come forward and say you know what it’s all a load of shite.

Reactions: 5
Good question if a tad confusing ☺ I’m not aware of anyone who uses their platform for the greater good and breaks down Instagram users who claim to be successful influencers. Youngsters aren’t aware that a lot of these influencers are up to their neck in debt trying to sustain a lifestyle they can’t afford and selling their souls so they can appear successful. It would be quite refreshing to have one come forward and say you know what it’s all a load of shite.
Sounds like the type of thing BBC Three would pick up. I'm sure they did a MLM one a few years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.