Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the photo of them holding said "Dead relatives) hand . .
Not for me 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg, fairly recently there was a death in my husbands family and all the cousins did this and put on FB. One of them FILMED the entire funeral service on their iPhone, I mean who is ever going to watch that back?!? Truly bizarre. Footage of me at the wake below regretting what the duck I married into
200.gif

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, fairly recently there was a death in my husbands family and all the cousins did this and put on FB. One of them FILMED the entire funeral service on their iPhone, I mean who is ever going to watch that back?!? Truly bizarre. Footage of me at the wake below regretting what the duck I married into
View attachment 2848929
My aunty has recently passed away and my cousins asked my sister to film EVERYTHING 😩 they paid extra for the service to be filmed but they wanted as many pictures and videos of them with the hearse, coffin, etc. And of course, they've been put all over social media 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
All these awful attempts at April’s fools day jokes that have flooded my socials.

Reactions: 20

People sharing self indulgent crap like this.
"The world can wait"
The world doesn't stop just because one person isn't feeling great. We all have responsibilities 🙄

Reactions: 25
How bad some people's reading comprehension is. And the amount of people who comment on things they don't understand and give wrong / irrelevant advice

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MLM posts will never cease to make me cringe hard!!
I follow a guy who is high up in and MLM, and he posted a ‘text exchange’ with a satisfied customer’ (who happens to be his partner) and he has posted it to show how good his product is. The exchange is pathetic! So fake!
Hi, the ketones are going well!
Good, glad you tried them!
Well, as you know, my ADHD challenges me, but with ketones - I feel much better!
I knew you would!
Also, I don’t get the come down I get with coffee!
I know! Everyone should try them!
---
Oh god there’s an Easter one now!!! Give it a bleeping rest

View attachment 2848960
‘Not celebrating’!! How bleeping pointless!

Reactions: 7
How bad some people's reading comprehension is. And the amount of people who comment on things they don't understand and give wrong / irrelevant advice
Can we please add in the people so eager to add their comment/advice, that they don’t bother to check the exact same thing has been said a dozen times over already.

Also, the ones answering questions with either ‘no idea’ or a basic Google search answer because they had no idea themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Liquid BBL ads on Instagram 🤮 900ml+ injections?! The aesthetics industry is grim. There should be fines for when their clients inevitably need NHS treatment.

Reactions: 7
On TikTok…I’m sick of seeing that kid with afrid trying out new foods 🙄 wish she would duck right off

Or you can see what they are trying to get at, but they can't explain themselves or put it across properly

Reactions: 1
All the low number accounts doing a post with wording along the lines of ‘well done, you’ve found a [insert page type here] with so few followers that they can reply to all comments’

Ergh. It’s cringe. Stop that.

Reactions: 3
People carrying on chain posts saying 'thanks to x for tagging me', as if they weren't just tagged for the other person to try and increase their engagement or try and win something 😄 I mean I'm sure they know this, it's all just so phoney.

Reactions: 2
I follow some craft influencers on Instagram, like Crochet, sewing etc. A lot of them seem to be doing reels where they are crocheting or sewing with some twee music and captions that say... I'm just waiting for all the lovely sewists and knitters to find my little page so we can hang out together... almost like PLEASE FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ick. I want to see your crafts, not beggy reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 6