Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People posting selfies on holiday with a face on them like they want to complain to the council about not collecting their bin.
There's someone in a holiday resort group on Facebook who is constantly posting pictures from every hour of every day they've been there, starting with the obligatory full English, followed by progressively unreadable gibberish as they get pissed as the day goes on. It's like they're over compensating for being dull people in an actually quite dull resort

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't seen it but this sounds like it must be either fake or a promo for something tbh
I'm thinking it's not actually true. Maybe this girl is promoting her OF channel or something. As people have said, a funeral service isn't like a zoom meeting. Why would she be on film, in the shower?

Reactions: 3
I just heard someone saying that 'bikini boxes' are trending on TikTok - following in the proud foodsteps on Brr Baskets, Boo Boxes and Christmas Eve boxes. Is there a secret gentlemen's club where the marketing departments of dollar stores, pound shops, Temu and Amazon get sloshed and make up ways to shill more plastic crap? TBH I am not really annoyed, at this point I just want to know what they manage to come up with for the next months. Someone on here in another thread floated the idea of Mother's day eve boxes and you know it's just a matter for time.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just heard someone saying that 'bikini boxes' are trending on TikTok - following in the proud foodsteps on Brr Baskets, Boo Boxes and Christmas Eve boxes. Is there a secret gentlemen's club where the marketing departments of dollar stores, pound shops, Temu and Amazon get sloshed and make up ways to shill more plastic crap? TBH I am not really annoyed, at this point I just want to know what they manage to come up with for the next months. Someone on here in another thread floated the idea of Mother's day eve boxes and you know it's just a matter for time.
Pancake day Eve boxes with nutella, jam, a plate

• Haha
  • Wow
Well that didn’t take her long to knock this up 🙄🤢
I bet she already had it ready to go, and another one with Paddington Bear taking her up to the pearly gates, if it had been the worst news and she'd passed away.
Social media is going go mental for the next few days, until something else big is announced.

• Haha
Hopefully it'll shut people up now Kates made an an announcement
I think it's mad its even got to this I honestly find it weird behaviour at people noticing she hasn't been seen public for a certain amount of time. If it hadn't been such a big deal I still wouldn't have thought where is she

Reactions: 9
Oh for god sake is there not a bandwagon they won’t jump on for likes? Bloody vultures.
It's ridiculous, although I'm bot at all surprised. Influencer will do anything for publicity and likes won't they

FB_IMG_1711139021408.jpg

One of my friends just shared this....I just wanted to say oh duck off with this bs
---
At least Paddington isn't in it I suppose :/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I said it on the Kate thread but the media hated the woman ten years ago- sorry Kate, I wish you all the best but you won’t be reading here. It’s so weird this sycophantic switch

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I said it on the Kate thread but the media hated the woman ten years ago- sorry Kate, I wish you all the best but you won’t be reading here. It’s so weird this sycophantic switch
She's being compared with Princess Diana now, the people's princess - which is bloody creepy because Diana was William's mum, and it suggests some kind of Oedipus complex :eek:

• Haha
And now have seen at least 3 business pages on insta want to offer their support to Kate so now if a business doesn’t feel it’s appropriate or doesn’t want to use their page for that kind of statement, they’ll be seen as callous etc. it’s all so bloody performative

Reactions: 6
I really can't with all the people posting this shaming tit about the 'speculation'. I mean it was obvious she was ill but you know its the same people who have been following the story the whole time. The daily mail are the worst, their entire front page has been full of articles for weeks asking where is Kate, why hasnt there been an announcement, why is she photoshopping, first glimpse of Kate, then as soon as the announcement came they had 2 articles saying "shame on all the conspiracy theorists". Do they think we are stupid 🤣

Reactions: 11
Hopefully it'll shut people up now Kates made an an announcement
I think it's mad its even got to this I honestly find it weird behaviour at people noticing she hasn't been seen public for a certain amount of time. If it hadn't been such a big deal I still wouldn't have thought where is she
It was the media pushing it, as if the average Joe Bloggs noticed she was ‘missing’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.