Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't with all the people posting this shaming tit about the 'speculation'. I mean it was obvious she was ill but you know its the same people who have been following the story the whole time. The daily mail are the worst, their entire front page has been full of articles for weeks asking where is Kate, why hasnt there been an announcement, why is she photoshopping, first glimpse of Kate, then as soon as the announcement came they had 2 articles saying "shame on all the conspiracy theorists". Do they think we are stupid 🤣
Yes! I posted this elsewhere

I think this should just show people how the media can manipulate people, no one would have said a thing had it not been for the media starting rumours. Its always been that way but surely more people can see it now?

The trouble is people are stupid and fall for it again and again

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.