Things Influencers influenced you to buy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Far too much.
- an hydrate m8
- wheatbran for fopperholics bleeping pan scrubber mug cakes.
- that mayflower chinese curry sauce everyone says 'tastes just like chinese' but doesn't.
- skinny co syrups :sick:

I bought a shark lift away and stardrops pink stuff due to hinch, but I actually like them. Just not her 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Worst one I’ve been influenced to buy was the Fairy Drops mascara. It’s all Anna Edit used to talk about for like 2 months and now nothing. I hated that mascara.

Reactions: 2
I was influenced by Hinch in the early days with a couple of cleaning products and storage baskets but luckily never went mad and never from a swipe up. However, I now hate all the peddling and gifting on Instagram and actively avoid products which are being sold unless it’s an influencer I trust .

When all the influencers were sponsored by iconic london and i bought the soap brow kit... bar of soap works better on my eyebrows, waste of £19

Bleu influenced me to buy that fabric conditioner from Asda. Do quite like it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A shark hoover, the pink stuff and elbow grease.
I do love my shark and the pink stuff saves me getting third degree burns on my arms from oven pride 🤣

Way back when, when the beauty gurus were just young girls with a passion for make up doing videos in their bedroom/bathrooms, I used to buy stuff in their recommendations all the time. One thing that sticks out to me, as further above, is the collection lasting perfect foundation. I can’t think of much nowadays that I wouldn’t just buy whatever brand I wanted.
I tried the pink stuff after seeing it online but thinks it’s crap!

I tried the pink stuff after seeing it online but thinks it’s crap!
The Pink Stuff is rubbish, I got so excited when I saw it in Poundland and immediately rushed home to try it on my oven door as per the viral posts. It’s essentially very fine sand in a pink paste and it left fine scratches on my (not even that dirty) oven door after scrubbing away at it for a good 15 minutes and it didn’t even get fully clean. Conventional cleaning products would have got it spotless in half the time - I shouldn’t have been fooled by a Hinch recommendation.

Reactions: 2
The best ones are morrisons! I've got a few from people on ebay and they're not very good
I never get to go to Asda but went recently and they have a huuuuge was melt section. I spent about 20 mins going through them all. They’ve been really good so far

The Pink Stuff is rubbish, I got so excited when I saw it in Poundland and immediately rushed home to try it on my oven door as per the viral posts. It’s essentially very fine sand in a pink paste and it left fine scratches on my (not even that dirty) oven door after scrubbing away at it for a good 15 minutes and it didn’t even get fully clean. Conventional cleaning products would have got it spotless in half the time - I shouldn’t have been fooled by a Hinch recommendation.
I think it works really well. That's pre Mrs hinch. How anyone would buy anything this woman recommendeded is beyond me 😂

The other day I was influenced by Hinch to buy the Flash bathroom cleaner as the one I normally buy (flash gel) had sold old and the one she uses was on offer at £1. It was ok it did the job but I wasn't keen on the smell.

I tried those 10 calorie jellies when they were being hawked by all the SW Instagrammers and Vicky Pattison. Rank.

Vicky+Pattison+shares+her+diet+inspiration+as+she+joins+#Team10Cal,+dedicated+to+helping+the+U...jpg

I love a wax melt and this is off topic but has anyone ordered from cushty co I have on a influencers advice and I’m so disappointed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t smell a thing just makes me think it’s really all about the money!!
No but I don’t sell them so please don’t think I’m trying to sell you tit but if you haven’t tried scentsy, you should! I tried them a few years ago and I won’t go back now I’m obsessed

Loads sadly...

the good 👍🏻 - Tru Wash and Benefit mascara (Littlemissmops), folding washing basket, invisafix shower shelf, cordless handheld beldray hoover and Astonish cleaning products (all Dazlin cleaning), all 3 lynseyqueenof clean books, Thisgirlcanorganise book

the bad/pointless 👎🏻- sponge daddy and daddy caddy (dazlincleaning), pinkstuff, minky and Hinches first book (Hinch), shower plug hole hair catcher thing (sisterpledge)