Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Forbes
That’s the one!!

Root beer at Macdonalds.

Kids collecing silver paper or bottle tops for Guide Dogs (not sure if that was just a thing where i live)

Scraps at the chippy

Sunset Beach
Omg I love root beer, I pay a fortune for it now all thanks to my teenage crush encouraging me to try it 😂

Trev and Simon- Swing your pants and We don’t do duvets
Did Emma and Philip do a competition with phone numbers or am I getting confused with Talking telephone numbers?

I am sure they had one where they changed a dining room in to a medieval themed one, lots of red/black and chandeliers and the poor lady hated it?

Ramshackle- What a blast from the past! I remember always ending up in Bobby Browns. Oh and Top Nosh post Snobs always tasted amazing.
Trev and Simon!!!! So funny .... I love this thread!!!

Reactions: 3
Fuzzy peach range in Body Shop
The "shape" diet range
Grange hill
Beverly hills 90210 (original)
Spice girl style shoes
Crop tops with combats
Deep pan pizza company
Quattro fizzy drink
Fresca fizzy drink
Bloodsucker sweets
Flyte chocolate bar
No way, we still have Fresca in Canada.

Btw, do kids not play outside now in the UK? Here, as soon as spring has arrived, kids are out on the streets.

Reactions: 2
That’s the one!!

Omg I love root beer, I pay a fortune for it now all thanks to my teenage crush encouraging me to try it 😂

Trev and Simon!!!! So funny .... I love this thread!!!
Where do you get your root beer and what brand is it? I grew up in North America where many brands were available. I miss it. I have found a canned version in Sainsburys, but it’s not very good imho.

Reactions: 1
You can get a&w online but also in american candy shops (afew here in uk and about £1.79 for 1 can)!!!!!x

Where do you get your root beer and what brand is it? I grew up in North America where many brands were available. I miss it. I have found a canned version in Sainsburys, but it’s not very good imho.
I buy A&W from an American sweet shop in my nearest town. I pay £2 for a can....shocking but it’s the best. I have tried the Sainsbury’s one and thought it was really bad . Bit like comparing Aldi 23p coke to a an actual Coca Cola 😂

I buy A&W from an American sweet shop in my nearest town. I pay £2 for a can....shocking but it’s the best. I have tried the Sainsbury’s one and thought it was really bad . Bit like comparing Aldi 23p coke to a an actual Coca Cola 😂
Yes, A&W is excellent. Do you ever make root beer floats? Can make with any soft drink though. It’s good made with ginger beer too. I do buy the Baldwin’s Sarsaparilla and dilute to drink.

Um Bongo carton drinks mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone remember "How My Body Works?"

Also that Filofax thing and you could add to it each week (I think).

Awwww
Was there one called ‘Find out more’? I remember collecting that and it had a binder.

My tolerance for influencers. I literally have unfollowed them all. Sick to death of the #AD #gifted bollocks. 😴

Reactions: 4
I remember I begged my mum so much for these! She got them for me... Do not ask me where I thought I was going to wear them at 10 years old :unsure::unsure::unsure:
70B62A13-B739-4E06-9DF9-082DB2C8C24C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Birmingham people ....shouting up to the taxi office for a taxi on John bright street. Woman had her head out the window 3/4 floors up .

Reactions: 2
Darius danesh 'your the light your the light when I close my eyes I'm colour blind'. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, A&W is excellent. Do you ever make root beer floats? Can make with any soft drink though. It’s good made with ginger beer too. I do buy the Baldwin’s Sarsaparilla and dilute to drink.
Nooo I haven’t, I feel like this is something I must try!

Darius danesh 'your the light your the light when I close my eyes I'm colour blind'. :giggle:
OMG wonder what happened to him 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.