Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody else have photos done at primary school of you holding an owl? 😅
What school did you go to, Hogwarts? 😂

No owls, but I threw out my school photos so my mum couldn’t show them to potential partners to embarrass me. I had a perm in one and didn’t suit it one bit. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All the Saturday morning tv shows, I first fell in love with John Barrowman when he was presenting one ( was it live and kicking? ) he was with a lady called Emma - can’t remember her last name and possibly Andy Peters??
Coming home from school to watch shows while Philip Schofield was in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Gopher.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the Saturday morning tv shows, I first fell in love with John Barrowman when he was presenting one ( was it live and kicking? ) he was with a lady called Emma - can’t remember her last name and possibly Andy Peters??
Coming home from school to watch shows while Philip Schofield was in the broom cupboard with Gordon the Gopher.
Emma Forbes

Reactions: 2
Trev and Simon- Swing your pants and We don’t do duvets
Did Emma and Philip do a competition with phone numbers or am I getting confused with Talking telephone numbers?

Changing rooms
I am sure they had one where they changed a dining room in to a medieval themed one, lots of red/black and chandeliers and the poor lady hated it?

Oo I'm not familiar with Arthur's van - probably might be if I saw it. We used to do Snobs, Ramshackle, The Works and there was a club who used to play Livin' on a Prayer as it's closing song - Rizzo or something? The Gale was my other hot spot. Oh those were the days!
Ramshackle- What a blast from the past! I remember always ending up in Bobby Browns. Oh and Top Nosh post Snobs always tasted amazing.

Trev and Simon- Swing your pants and We don’t do duvets
Did Emma and Philip do a competition with phone numbers or am I getting confused with Talking telephone numbers?

I am sure they had one where they changed a dining room in to a medieval themed one, lots of red/black and chandeliers and the poor lady hated it?

i remember this. She ‘undid’ everything as soon as the crew left 😬

I remember the lady crying with LLB and Handy Andy. Yeah, she wanted it all changed back...to be fir it looked like Henry VIII’s brothel.

Aah back when ‘reality tv’ was people flying with Easy Jet and folk coming over to mdf your home or add a water feature to your garden! Scandal was Charlie Dimmock not wearing a bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember the lady crying with LLB and Handy Andy. Yeah, she wanted it all changed back...to be fir it looked like Henry VIII’s brothel.

Aah back when ‘reality tv’ was people flying with Easy Jet and folk coming over to mdf your home or add a water feature to your garden! Scandal was Charlie Dimmock not wearing a bra.
Oh Charlie and her boobies. The scandal that caused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Charlie and her boobies. The scandal that caused 😂
Yes i remember reading that there were complaints about her so she was told to wear a bra but then viewing figures dropped so she took it off again. Not sure how true as I think I read it in a trash magazine!

• Wow
Um Bongo carton drinks mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anyone remember "How My Body Works?"

Also that Filofax thing and you could add to it each week (I think).

Awwww

Reactions: 10
Root beer at Macdonalds.

Kids collecing silver paper or bottle tops for Guide Dogs (not sure if that was just a thing where i live)

Scraps at the chippy

Sunset Beach

Reactions: 5
Fuzzy peach range in Body Shop
The "shape" diet range
Grange hill
Beverly hills 90210 (original)
Spice girl style shoes
Crop tops with combats
Deep pan pizza company
Quattro fizzy drink
Fresca fizzy drink
Bloodsucker sweets
Flyte chocolate bar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.