Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tammy Girl.

Groovy Chick (my entire bedroom was decorated this when I was 10; curtains, bedspread the lot). 😬 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tammy Girl.

Groovy Chick (my entire bedroom was decorated this when I was 10; curtains, bedspread the lot). 😬 😂
Omg my daughter had all that stuff! She’s almost 24 now so guessing it was a while ago? Geez I feel old reading this thread 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 2
Scratch n sniff t-shirts
Ra ra skirts.
Heartbreak high
Sausage and tomato crisps
Cabana bars
Football crazy crisps
Jesters biscuits
Treehouse toy
Pippa doll
Playing out with your mates all summer holidays.
Christmas lasting 2 weeks!!!
HEARTBREAK HIGH was my favourite show! Oh my God! Drazic and Anita were my absolute idols when I was a teen lol!

Reactions: 4
Still going on but the fearmongering is done.

Ice cream trucks (they were really vans?) used to sell soft serve ice cream.

Freshen Up gum

Fruity Stripes gum (I believe it can still be bought online?)

Blockbuster
A&W restaurants
Drive-in movie theatres
Godfather’s Pizza (lost its popularity)

Weird memory...The highchairs w/ white trays at McD’s w/ the plastic bib for kids & the little bag of cookies (they eventually realized that nothing should come free & I bet ppl were taking the cookies) ....not sure if Burger King still offers paper crowns to kids.
We still have A&W in Canada. It is so good and they've really rebranded themselves to have better meat, etc.

Maybelline matte mousse foundation... it is still available but surely no one actually uses it????

Reactions: 1
Heinz baked bean pizzas 😔 I loved them!
Honestly, i just really miss how life was in the late 90s, early 2000s. I miss everything about it

Reactions: 20
Honestly, i just really miss how life was in the late 90s, early 2000s. I miss everything about it
Same. I am 28 and feel so nostalgic about it. Seems like it was just yesterday. It makes me sad to think that there was one day that would be the last day I'd play with my friends outside and I didn't even realise it!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I still have them - not the actual ones, just a custom pizza from the takeaway. My husband thinks I'm mad 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
- Galaxy truffles
- White chocolate maltesers
- Starburst joosters
- Nestle bursting bugs
- MSN - loved it as a teenager, haha
- Scented gel pens

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.