Things in life that have just quietly disappeared

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Galaxy truffles
- White chocolate maltesers
- Starburst joosters
- Nestle bursting bugs
- MSN - loved it as a teenager, haha
- Scented gel pens
omg starburst joosters! I LOVED those! Also, not sure it has been said but MSN messenger, which I credit for my ability to type quickly today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We should have a thread for all the things we wish would disappear in this new decade. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Queens Nose (TV programme) - pretty sure no one else has ever seen this! 😂🙈
Snow Flakes (white chocolate flakes)
Salt and Vinegar Discos

❤❤❤

omg starburst joosters! I LOVED those! Also, not sure it has been said but MSN messenger, which I credit for my ability to type quickly today
Apart from the “nudge” button that used to shake the whole screen! So annoying 😂

Reactions: 16
Salt and Vinegar Discos

❤❤❤

Apart from the “nudge” button that used to shake the whole screen! So annoying 😂
I remember The Queen’s Nose!
Mmm, loved a Snow Flake and keep hoping they’ll bring them back.

Reactions: 6
Salt and Vinegar Discos

❤❤❤

Ahh The Queens Nose was brilliant! I still rub the edge of 50p's now.. 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Salt and Vinegar Discos

❤❤❤

I've also seen the Queen's Nose! Remember the Demon Headmaster too? I'm convinced I stayed at the same hotel in Italy in 98 you know!

Reactions: 8
Starburst joosters! They were always my favourite for a cinema trip then they disappeared 😭

Reactions: 2
Reebok pumps. Only the well off kids had them at my school. I was so jealous I couldn’t get a pair 🤣
The Chrystal Maze and the Krypton factor. I used to love these shows as a kid.

Reactions: 10
Bernard’s Watch and wishing I had one!
diggit followed by SMTV Live on a Saturday morning with a bowl of coco pops
Forever Friends bears
Beanie babies!! Protecting their tags because they’d all definitely be worth loads of money one day

Reactions: 14
Probably showing my age but it was the fashionable to have a Benetton draw string bag ..dark green for school ,

Banana clip ..in your Permed hair

Oh & Lord Lucan....
omg my friends and I had matching ones, we all had to have a different colour!! God help anyone who brought the same colour!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Lee Jeans. There was a factory near where I lived and the factory shop was brilliant.

Reactions: 4
Turkey twizzlers, vanilla ice cream flavoured monster munch, panda pops especially jelly and ice cream flavour, getting toys in cereal, Saturday morning cartoons, clear Pepsi, and I never see kids out anymore, we were always out in the holidays or weekends, don’t see many kids out on bikes or scooters on Xmas morning either.

Playboy bedroom or groovy chick bedroom, inflatable bags, slide up phones (I feel so old😂), buying a tracksuit from the market and trying to pass it off as real😂 (I’m not a chav I swear), going half’s on a pack of cigs with your mates, drinking on the park on Friday nights, girls wearing ribbon in their hair (2004 fashionnnnn)
WEARING RIBBONS!!! I bloody loved this 😍 two french plaits with ribbon on the end. I was also partial to a trackie from the market 🙈

Love this thread!!!

Those inflatable aliens
New York yankee caps
Adidas popper trousers
Roller ball lipgloss
Hair mascara
Glitter hairspray

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.