Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drinking. Well not drinking, but like I don’t drink to just have one? If I’m off to the pub just for one id rather just have a coke?? It’s way more enjoyable to me. For me when I drink (very rarely) I get pissed and have loads of fun. But I really dislike the taste of alcohol and I don’t know how anyone drinks because they like it

Reactions: 5
Beans
Tuna
Pasta bake of any kind
Chocolate Bourbons
Hot cross buns
Jay Z
Friends (the tv show)
Mrs browns boys, Miranda etc
Cream eggs

Last edited:
Toby carvery
New builds
B&m (I don’t mind B&m but don’t get the whole only went in for 1 thing and came out with loads 🙈) I can’t abide buying unnecessary things
Samsung’s (I’ve tried both and apple is way better in terms of product)

Reactions: 4
I don't like David Attenborough voice. Drives me mad! Lol I love wildlife programme but cannot listen to him. I have to close caption and mute. Lol
And me!!!!!!! I thought I was the only 1!

Reactions: 2
Good lord YES. So embarrassing. Who cares anyway?
It's true its highly narcissistic, this idea that our baby is so important we have to throw a whole party reinforcing gender stereotypes with our pink or blue confetti... And you just know if they are the sort of person to do a gender reveal party, no chance are they missing the baby shower . I've never been to either thank god but from what I can tell baby showers seem to consist of sitting around a highly pregnant woman and making the appropriate noises while she open small and impractical gifts like tiny converse. Another import to thank America for..

Reactions: 8
Baked beans
Any tin of spaghetti in tomato sauce 🤮
Coleslaw
Cold pasta
Subway salads
Fizzy sweets make every hair on my body stand up in a shiver of disgust
Spring awakening scented products
Love island
Dancing on ice
Gin
Drinking alcohol to get drunk
Tik tok

Reactions: 3
Mushrooms 🤢
Ig posts -guys can you see my posts -oh please go step on Lego 🤣😡
Grey houses -every room is grey and white -Including the bathroom
TfL/trains increasing travel costs every year and giving us crap service

ok rant over -😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Snapchat
Christmas (such a scrooge)
Tiktok
Philip Schofield (although people on here will agree my friends adore him 😳)
Any flavoured crisps (ready salted only as I hate the smell of others) 😂

Drinking. Well not drinking, but like I don’t drink to just have one? If I’m off to the pub just for one id rather just have a coke?? It’s way more enjoyable to me. For me when I drink (very rarely) I get pissed and have loads of fun. But I really dislike the taste of alcohol and I don’t know how anyone drinks because they like it
Oh this is me. I very rarely drink, It’s been a good few months at least, don’t like the taste and hate the hangovers. But when I do I do it to get drunk, not like throwing up on myself drunk but I like to let loose a little and have a laugh. So I don’t see the point in having ‘just one’ it doesn’t get you drunk or even tipsy, I guess it’s a social thing for people? I’d rather have a coke too though.

People who smoke during pregnancy or do drugs or drink- disgusting act of selfishness especially to those who struggle to conceive - person who lives opposite me I'm looking at you 😠
Philip Schofield
Holly Willoughby
Gabriella lindley
Imogenation
Zoella and Alfie
Tanya burr
Lydia millen
Mrs Hinch
Elton John
Coronation street - Fizz in particular
Dancing on ice
Made in Chelsea
Tiktok
Christmas
Fake friends
Tunnocks tea cakes 🤢
Coke and diet coke
Dr pepper 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Celery
Coffee cake - just wrong in every way
People who dont indicate especially at roundabouts
Snow
Having to put fuel in the car
Next door neighbours

The list is endless...I'm miserable as duck 😁😁😁

James Corden
Gavin and stacey
Carverys
Tomato ketchup
Love island
Jesus yes james Corden needs be irradicated off this planet I cannot stand the sight or sound of him 🤢🤢🤢

Eggs
onions
mayonnaise
TV soaps
cats(both animal and musical)
anything with a British flag on it, clothes, hats etc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.