Things Everyone Loves but you Hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed reading your rage though

I did the same myself went off on a tangent and realised it isn’t just a what you hate thread 😂
I woke up this morning on the wrong side lol bit wound up I think with current events as is everyone needed to get it out ahahaha

Reactions: 3
Nando’s. I’ve only ever been once and I really didn’t get what all the fuss was about.

Reactions: 12
Christmas adverts and the people who act like they are works of art :rolleyes: it’s a company trying to sell you tit, don’t get emotional about it!

Reactions: 13
Oh this is me. I very rarely drink, It’s been a good few months at least, don’t like the taste and hate the hangovers. But when I do I do it to get drunk, not like throwing up on myself drunk but I like to let loose a little and have a laugh. So I don’t see the point in having ‘just one’ it doesn’t get you drunk or even tipsy, I guess it’s a social thing for people? I’d rather have a coke too though.
Yeah same. I know when I get to a point where I’ve had enough and it’s either home time or time to stop!

Reactions: 1
Sophie & Pete from Gogglebox.
Hate is a strong word but so many love them and I just don’t get the appeal.

Reactions: 3
Nandos
McDonalds
Avocado
“Influencers”
Big ugly trainers
Tik Tok
Mrs Hinch
Isolation Instagram workouts

Reactions: 4
LinkedIn!! It’s so fake. Full of cringy ‘humble’ boasting, fake optimism and overuse of jargon to make themselves look clever.

Reactions: 8
LinkedIn!! It’s so fake. Full of cringy ‘humble’ boasting, fake optimism and overuse of jargon to make themselves look clever.
Yes! I am 30 years old and have never had a LinkedIn account... I hope I never feel like I need one

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.