Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've still got one!

At last someone who sees DuaLipa the same as I do!!
you can often find those brown glasses in charity shops/car boot sales!

lots of food things but all that occurs to me now is bacon, custard, roast dinners

Reactions: 3
you can often find those brown glasses in charity shops/car boot sales!

lots of food things but all that occurs to me now is bacon, custard, roast dinners
Roast dinners...I do love a roast but it gets on my wick when people get into an actual argument over how they are served.
"I prefer pork..."
"Oh no no no it must be beef! Beef all the way!"
"I do mine with carrots, peas, gravy, yorkshire puddings..."
"Carrots must be honey roasted....peas with a roast? Please tell me you make your own gravy and not use bisto."
Oh stfu 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Major chain pizza restaurants 🍕

Pizza Hut jumped the shark years ago, Domino's all hype and no substance for their ridiculously high prices. Perhaps this depends on where you live but I find my local independent restaurants to not only be far cheaper but also more generous with their toppings.

Reactions: 21
Barbeques. Nearly every night in the last week or so during this lovely weather, all I can smell is damn BBQ's. A decent one can smell very moreish, but not the ones where the grill is never cleaned so all you smell is acrid smoke from stale oil and food 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Blummin’ cockerpoos and other small yappy balls of fluff - why is everyone obsessed? Horrible things. Sorry.

If it’s not a real dog what’s the point? Give me a Labrador or Alsatian any day

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Same! hate the canned laugher. I especially don't get people who are watching it for the first time now, it is so dated!
I don't like American comedies in general the humour is so predictable and I also hate the canned laughter.

Reactions: 16
‘Friends’ the tv show. It makes me feel so bleak!
This. I rewatched it for nostalgia's sake last year and it really aged terribly imo. Canned laughter drove me nuts and I didn't think any comedy would be as bad as The Big Bang Theory when it comes to bad jokes and overuse of canned laughter.

Reactions: 2
McDonald's milkshakes. Too thick, too cold, too icy. I have never found another person who doesn't like them :cry:

Reactions: 9
I don't see the appeal in those "Real Housewives Of.." shows and their millions of spin-offs. They are all so cringe-worthy! I also have no interest in Kardashian-Jenner content whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.