Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stevie Wonder. I was brought up on Motown but never really got the appeal of Stevie's music. Most of his songs make me eyeroll, I'm probably just fed up of hearing them.

I'll add Bob Dylan as well. I maintain that every single cover of a Bob Dylan song is better than the original.

Reactions: 10
Fully expect to be in a minority here but I saw all the hype with Grealish (Jack) and his looks, had a look, meh nothing special IMO🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pandora - I think their stuff is overpriced for silver jewellery with CZ and the charm bracelets look clunky on people

Reactions: 36
Nando’s. If I’m going out for a meal I don’t want to have to go to the counter to fetch it myself.
Dominos. Stodgy very overpriced and just meh.
McDonald’s. Fries are always greasy tasting, burgers are flabby tasteless junk, the bread is nasty sweet fluff.
Reality tv. Garbage.
Britain’s Got Talent etc. Manipulative garbage
Real housewives of who really gives a duck where. Vacuous garbage.
The echo chamber that social media has become. Why can’t anyone politely and respectfully express a difference of opinion any more without being aggressively insulted? What happened to reasoned debate?
I have lots more but these will do for starters!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
School holidays, even though I have children myself! To be more specific, this long break of (part)July (all of) August And even a few days in September.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.