Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and for people with animals. fireworks!
That wouldn't be so bad if it was contained to one night but you can guarantee that there will be days of it especially as Bonfire Night is on a Friday. It will go on all weekend.

Reactions: 3
That wouldn't be so bad if it was contained to one night but you can guarantee that there will be days of it especially as Bonfire Night is on a Friday. It will go on all weekend.
exactly, it is weeks at this time. Too scared to letmy cats out at all atm, and then it is just a slide into new year's

Reactions: 1
Agree. I always hated it. I found the masks scary as a kid.
I've always loved the hollowed-out pumpkin shells with the evil-looking slanted eyeholes and jagged carved grins. Seeing them in the darkness, glowing from within from the light of candles inside them is deliciously spooky.

Reactions: 1
I thought about getting a pumpkin to carve but decided it's unnecessary clutter. If I ever do Halloween all I ever do is carve a pumpkin on the night itself and watch a scary film. Not going to bother this year as it's on a Sunday.I don't like the new trend of celebrating Halloween from 1st September onwards and Christmas from October onwards, the same people put up their xmas decorations in October then take them down xmas day afternoon, presumably because they're sick of the sight of them

Reactions: 2
Halloween, my friends invited me to a party and I said no. I'll be in my house not answering the door, I'm whatever the Halloween version of the grinch is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Miriam Margolyes.

Can't stand her. I think she is rude and very unpleasant. She's not funny. She's not a national treasure. I saw her on Graham Norton last night and she ruins everything she's on.

Reactions: 6
Miriam Margolyes.

Can't stand her. I think she is rude and very unpleasant. She's not funny. She's not a national treasure. I saw her on Graham Norton last night and she ruins everything she's on.
She's like a female Brian Blessed in that she's very full of herself and full-on.

Miriam Margolyes.

yeh I heard her on off menu podcast and she really annoyed me, had never really paid any attention to her but no idea how she is considered a national treasure

Going to the hairdressers. It fills me with terror from beginning to end. Mirrors everywhere. People earwigging on your conversation with the stylist. Baited breath in case you hate the results. Stressing over which of the four staff who worked on you at various stages should be tipped. (I mean , I want to be fair but I'm not rich.) Yeah, I hate it all, that's why its three years since I had my hair done. Its quite 'demi moore' now!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Beatles.

I’m sure they did a couple of catchy songs (hey Jude is about the only one I know) but I think the majority of people that “love” them do so because they think they should.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.