Things everyone loves but you hate #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TV soaps.

My God, they are so depressing. When I look at TV, I want to be transported somewhere 'happy', or interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
TV soaps.

My God, they are so depressing. When I look at TV, I want to be transported somewhere 'happy', or interesting.
I don't watch any UK soaps for this reason. I can't stand the doom and gloom and shouting and arguing. I do watch a couple of Australian soaps because the storylines are often so daft it's like total escapism. There's very little arguing in them too, or shouting at least. Everything gets sorted out in the end and everyone is friends with each other. It's mostly very light and fluffy.

Reactions: 4
TV soaps.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten through a full episode. The acting is wooden and the storylines bore me to tears.

Reactions: 3
The TV show Friends. I dont find it remotely funny.

The Kartrashians and how they have helped shape the world... In such a terrible way.

Reactions: 10
If talking about food:

Baked Beans; Avocados; Rhubarb.

Fast Food restaurants:

Nandos - over priced chicken that is not well seasoned. It's only the sauces that make up for bland poultry. Also, the whole restaurant ordering drives me crazy 😵

Furniture Stores:

IKEA - regardless of what I may have planned to buy, I often get so claustrophobic that I can't wait to get to the exit - 25 minutes later having to pass through numerous sections and then the bloody restaurant 😬
Agree with you about Nando’s.
I went to one a while ago and there was a huge queue for ordering food, with lots of staff standing around chatting. Why don’t they change this set up? It’s crap! I like going out for a meal & being sat down at my table to order while chatting to whoever I’m with, who wants to stand in a queue holding a giant menu? That’s what takeaway restaurants are for. Also pre Covid, having to get your own cutlery, sauces, napkins, drinks etc, might aswell be standing in the kitchen making your own food & washing up after whilst paying £30 for the privaledge. Yeah sounds a nice meal out 🙄

Reactions: 2
Cinnamon - the taste, the smell, the fact that everything has to contain it or smell of it at Christmas 🤢

Reactions: 5
Tomato sauce. I hate the flavor of onion, garlic, and tomato. It tastes acrid unless there’s loads of dairy at play.

Julia Robert's teeth.

Heres another : those ridiculously-brilliant-white fake cobwebs (cobwebs are not white!) Draped all over people's properties at Halloween.

Last edited:
Not just Julia Robert's teeth, anyone that has giant white glow in the dark teeth that look way to big for their mouth to close properly. Think Stacey Solomon & lots of other -z list celebs & insta wankers.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I darent say everyone else in the world loves this person. I cant say it except to close family members who also love this person but they dont hate me for not!!!!!

American reality TV shows - badly edited, too fussy and fake.

Dancing with the Stars is awful, nowhere as good as Strictly. The Masked Singer USA is rubbish compared to the UK too

Though I do remember enjoying American Idol which was quite good n the years of Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia, Clay Aiken and Ruben

Mayonnaise as a dip/table sauce.

Probably will sound mean of me:

- Anime fan art (a lot of it cringy and/or creepy)

- When people would use mods on the Sims 3 to make them look perfect (but it made them look worse imo)
w-600h-450-2468199.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.