Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about newborn photo shoots make my skin crawl. A baby all curled up looks kinda painful to me. It just doesn't look natural to me, sorry but they look stupid 😅
Yeah, why do folk always put their newborns in flower pots?! It’s so strange to me.
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, why do folk always put their newborns in flower pots?! It’s so strange to me.
🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah and why are they always naked?!

seems like a recipe for disaster if you ask me. Also you wouldn’t do that with a child so why with a baby?

Reactions: 4
Uggs. Should stand for ugly. Vile things
Top Gear
Butterflies (horrible fluttering creepy things
Michael Buble
New Years Eve. Pointless waste of money.

Reactions: 5
Uggs. Should stand for ugly. Vile things
Top Gear
Butterflies (horrible fluttering creepy things
Michael Buble
New Years Eve. Pointless waste of money.
Totally agree with new year's eve, especially here in the UK where it is always freezing, I cannot imagine going out to see fireworks etc. For the last 3/4 years I have just stayed in, made a nice dinner, had some wine. Perfect!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree with new year's eve, especially here in the UK where it is always freezing, I cannot imagine going out to see fireworks etc. For the last 3/4 years I have just stayed in, made a nice dinner, had some wine. Perfect!
I'm the same.

At least everyone will be home by 10pm this year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sloths

Never used to be a problem. Was a nice hidden phobia. And then..... THEY ARE ON EVERYTHING! someone got me sloth pjs for Xmas last year. I had to kick them into a bag and they were off down the charity shop the day they reopened 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Modern hair and make up trends are ugly!!

Fillers (lip and cheeks)
Ashy hair colours (dye)
Waxy looking make up
Veneers (I saw a pic of someone's natural teeth that had been filed down into stumps:sick:)
Dark, thick eyebrows

Reactions: 16
Halloween

Trick & Treat, is more like money with menaces or else!

Never liked it when I was a kid and certainly don't today - especially when they knock on your door a couple of days before/after the 31st, just to catch you out from pretending you're out!

Reactions: 7
Fackin avocado.

Especially when ‘smashed’. It’s not ‘smashed’ you’ve just squashed it with a fork and then covered it in salt, pepper, lime juice and chilli flakes so it will taste of something.

Over-priced, alligator , tastelesssoapy smug hipster tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sunday roasts, I just associate them with dreading school the next day, after a while they just all start to taste the same no matter what meat or veg combo you have, and the tit you get from people if you say that is always the same “oh if you don’t like a roast dinner you’re not doing it right!!!”” No my dad has been a chef for 25+ years he’s perfectly capable of cooking lovely meals. I just find my taste buds have completely rejected that type of meal now, they’re not enjoyable to me and even when my parents cook one on a sunday the smell of it cooking will make me feel uneasy, not sick really just fed up they’re boring and predictable 🤣 i always have something else to replace it as my main meal on a sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Pizzas, especially takeaways

Food delivered in a greasy box, sliced up and quite often eaten by hand (even in some pizza restaurants). Neither do they look all that appealing, quite often reminding me of when someone has thrown up outside of a pub on a Friday night (sorry if you're eating your breakfast right about now :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 5
Fackin avocado.

Especially when ‘smashed’. It’s not ‘smashed’ you’ve just squashed it with a fork and then covered it in salt, pepper, lime juice and chilli flakes so it will taste of something.

Over-priced, alligator , tastelesssoapy smug hipster tit.
Can I just say. Somehow the vital ‘scrotum’ from ‘alligator scrotum’ got omitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.