Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birth videos, why is this even a thing? Nothing is kept private anymore. Also see no point in pregnancy photo shoots with mum to be in various states of undress on a beach or in a field of dead grass clutching at her belly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hot tubs! Can’t bear the thought of sitting in what is essentially other people’s bath water. Just gross 🤮
I also hate New Year’s Eve. In recent years each new year has been awful for my family. I don’t like the false jollity, kissing strangers and all that bollocks. Not for me thanks.
I call Hot Tubs - Chav Baths. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brunch - I don't like the majority of foods on the standard menus.

Shopping for clothes. Online/In Store - I despise shopping. I don't enjoy having to try things on and god forbid bringing home and having to return. I still wear things religiously I bought 8 years ago and my friends all have a new outfit every time we go for dinner :oops:

Make Up Tutorial/Make Up Influencers - they all do that airbrushed, blow fish pout look. Not for me. I learn nothing from them. I want my iPhone to still recognise me for Face ID after.

Tacky Hen Dos - Give me a weekend break by the beach or just dinner/drinks with my mates without the plastic willy and stripper stuff. I'd be mortified.

Beyonce
- few good singles, but I think Britney/Christina are better performers/have better music overall

Herbel Teas - bland and tasteless and they go cold very quick?

Cropped Tops
- jumpers/t-shirts/blouses - Everything I've seen lately seems to be cropped? I don't have a bad figure but lord I don't want my stomach on show all the time.

Game of Thrones - weird

I feel like this has diverged into things I just dislike I could honestly go on and on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Garlic bread. Don’t get why everyone gets so excited.
Same. I mean, it's a pretty average side dish. I have convinced myself people who get excited over garlic bread are putting on some sort of false hysteria trying to live with the hype.

Saw it with McDonalds chicken nuggets arout 2016-17. Women/girls in particular, the trend following ones, claiming they will happily live off a diet of only chicken nuggets because they "love them that much".

Reactions: 8
Brunch - I don't like the majority of foods on the standard menus.

Shopping for clothes. Online/In Store - I despise shopping. I don't enjoy having to try things on and god forbid bringing home and having to return. I still wear things religiously I bought 8 years ago and my friends all have a new outfit every time we go for dinner :oops:

Make Up Tutorial/Make Up Influencers - they all do that airbrushed, blow fish pout look. Not for me. I learn nothing from them. I want my iPhone to still recognise me for Face ID after.

Tacky Hen Dos - Give me a weekend break by the beach or just dinner/drinks with my mates without the plastic willy and stripper stuff. I'd be mortified.

Beyonce - few good singles, but I think Britney/Christina are better performers/have better music overall

Herbel Teas - bland and tasteless and they go cold very quick?

Cropped Tops - jumpers/t-shirts/blouses - Everything I've seen lately seems to be cropped? I don't have a bad figure but lord I don't want my stomach on show all the time.

Game of Thrones - weird

I feel like this has diverged into things I just dislike I could honestly go on and on 🤣
This actually sounds like i wrote it!
Most of my clothes I've owned for years. I only buy them when really necessary. Clothes shopping is not something I enjoy really.
I didnt want a Hen Do! I did have one but it wasn't a traditional tacky one.
Herbal teas.. yuck!
Never watched Game of Thrones. Doesn't look my sort of thing.

beyonce seems to be mentioned a lot - perhaps she doesnt fit with the theme of 'everyone loves' after all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Beyoncé
Gender reveals
lip fillers
Chinese food
Yes to gender reveals!!! Nobody apart from you give a flying duck what is in between your baby’s legs. If I am ever invited to a bleeping gender reveal party I’m burning the invite - it’s soooooo narcissistic to assume people care what you’re having!

Reactions: 14
Yes to gender reveals!!! Nobody apart from you give a flying duck what is in between your baby’s legs. If I am ever invited to a bleeping gender reveal party I’m burning the invite - it’s soooooo narcissistic to assume people care what you’re having!
That is something I don't really get too. Why does anyone care what genitals a child has (parents included) I mean, I would like to find out.. but having a party over it? Bit weird.

Reactions: 4
Birth videos, why is this even a thing? Nothing is kept private anymore. Also see no point in pregnancy photo shoots with mum to be in various states of undress on a beach or in a field of dead grass clutching at her belly.
Maternity photoshoots are so cringe. Especially when they're naked in a bath, or with flowers covering their tits.
Even cringier when they do it as couple. like this...

1601042351539.png
1601042382733.png

I mean what the duck?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Most reality shows, especially the ones with contrived BS drama.

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 take a look at naomiria Instagram. She’s pregnant and seems to be in a permanent state of undress. So narcissistic.
I've just had a quick look at her gram. It is nauseatingly planned to every detail and angle. This is truly why I hate instagram/facebook. Also, her obsession with her "bump" reminds me of Hilaria Baldwin. 🤢

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand the newborn photo shoots either with topless dad.

Microsoft PowerPoint - in the classroom, in business meetings, wherever. I can’t stand it.

Nothing wrong with a whiteboard and a few pens or an overhead projector.

Last edited:
I can’t stand the newborn photo shoots either with topless dad.

Microsoft PowerPoint - in the classroom, in business meetings, wherever. I can’t stand it.

Nothing wrong with a whiteboard and a few pens or an overhead projector.
Something about newborn photo shoots make my skin crawl. A baby all curled up looks kinda painful to me. It just doesn't look natural to me, sorry but they look stupid 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.