Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking your bra off as a massive relief, and something you can’t wait to do at the end of the day. I feel weird without one, not that they’re big or anything but I sleep in a stretchy bra top under other night clothes and wear a t-shirt bra or underwired one all day. Think they look tidier, like a jockstrap for your breasts.
I hate wearing a bra.

Monopoly. I refuse point blank to ever play it.
That can be a looong game.

Reactions: 2
Taking your bra off as a massive relief, and something you can’t wait to do at the end of the day. I feel weird without one, not that they’re big or anything but I sleep in a stretchy bra top under other night clothes and wear a t-shirt bra or underwired one all day. Think they look tidier, like a jockstrap for your breasts.
Agree completely, I hate not wearing a bra

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a celebrity get me out of here

I don’t see the appeal of watching someone get covered in bugs and then forced to eat animal ding dongs. It makes me feel so ill. I really don’t get why people love it so much.
I watched the first series out of curiosity but definitely didn’t see the point in watching it the following years. It’s gross.

Reactions: 5
Mean Girls. Honestly the least funny thing I've ever seen. Especially when everyone quotes it or posts that meme in October 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I also hate New Year’s Eve. In recent years each new year has been awful for my family. I don’t like the false jollity, kissing strangers and all that bollocks. Not for me thanks.
I don't hate New Years Eve, but I don't get the hype around it either. I hated going out for it. It was like any other night out but more expensive. Nothing spectacular happened because it was new year. I much prefer spending it indoors playing board games and eating cheese and biscuits.

I also can't stand shows like Love Island, big brother, I'm a celeb, the only way is Essex, Made in Chelsea but almost everyone I was surrounded with at work (back when we could mix) could wax lyrical on the people on these shows like they knew them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dominoes - why pay £20 for a pizza, why!
Hot Tubs - let’s all go sit in our garden in an expensive bath full of chemicals, let’s not!
Nail extensions
False eyelashes - when did they become a daytime thing?
Range Rovers
Designer kids clothes
Anything others see with your child’s name on.

Reactions: 15
Dominoes - why pay £20 for a pizza, why!
Hot Tubs - let’s all go sit in our garden in an expensive bath full of chemicals, let’s not!
Nail extensions
False eyelashes - when did they become a daytime thing?
Range Rovers
Designer kids clothes
Anything others see with your child’s name on.
To be fair I’ve had dominoes a lot and I’ve NEVER paid £20 for a pizza because they always have deals on like 50% off when you spend £25 etc

Mean Girls. Honestly the least funny thing I've ever seen. Especially when everyone quotes it or posts that meme in October 🙄🙄🙄
I was just about to log on here and say that! I don’t get why people think it’s so funny and cool... I know some girls who went to a Mean Girls themed afternoon tea in Camden recently... what the heck

Reactions: 2
To be fair I’ve had dominoes a lot and I’ve NEVER paid £20 for a pizza because they always have deals on like 50% off when you spend £25 etc

Fair point, my lot love it and usually get 40% off etc but still seems over priced to me, I should add I still eat it!

People who are struggling wearing a bra are you sure you have the right size on?I was nipped under the arms by my old ones and I've bought the next band size up and life has been much better since.
Other things I dislike are Christmas foods, like mince pies, Xmas cake,xmas pudding etc and the traditional dinner itself.

Reactions: 5
People who are struggling wearing a bra are you sure you have the right size on?I was nipped under the arms by my old ones and I've bought the next band size up and life has been much better since.
Other things I dislike are Christmas foods, like mince pies, Xmas cake,xmas pudding etc and the traditional dinner itself.
Yeh totally agree about all of this. I don’t get why everyone gets so excited for Xmas dinner, for me it’s the only time of the year I eat a roast dinner and that one time is more than enough

Reactions: 6
Aperol Spritz
Grey crushed velvet furniture/that whole grey/white 'look' it's not homely? It looks so sterile
Camping - always put me off festivals when I only wanted to go for the actual gig
Beyonce
Hiking - I'd love to do all the walks people have during lockdown but the constant need to pee would irritate me

Reactions: 7
Lol that’s what I drive. I hate it. I have a super ugly interior that someone actually paid extra for (precious owner). I have a yellow car with a black and electric blue interior 😂😂😂
I’m actually looking to get one, I’ve always really liked them! (Sorry, I realise this is the thread for things everyone loves but you hate.) The black and blue interior does sound hideous though!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.