Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prosecco. Why are people obsessed with it, it tastes like cat piss ( I imagine 😂 ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mint viennetta. By everyone I mean all my family seem to love it, all my friends seem to love it and I'm just like ??? Mint ??? Ice cream ??? Doesnt work for me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree with New Year's. The way people act as though all their problems will be left behind and it's this hugely momentous occasion where you can magically transform into a different, better person just because the date has changed.
I'm agreed on this one. Although the one good thing for me is I get triple pay for working new years day!

Reactions: 3
Valentine’s Day. It’s ridiculous that people get so hyped for a day where everything is so over priced and all booked up - it’s all a bit too over the top for me. 🤣

Reactions: 27
The conservative government 🤢
People who are twats and try and pretend that they ‘just say it how it is’ when in reality they need a slap and basic manners

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally agree with New Year's. The way people act as though all their problems will be left behind and it's this hugely momentous occasion where you can magically transform into a different, better person just because the date has changed.
Totally agree, the last 3 I have refused all plans and just made myself a nice dinner at home with the cat 😂 much better

Christmas and other “enforced fun” days.
RelTed to enforced fun, I’d say company/ work “social” events, if I want to see my colleagues out of work time I’ll organise it myself thanks. I pretty much organised my holidays last year to avoid one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mint viennetta. By everyone I mean all my family seem to love it, all my friends seem to love it and I'm just like ??? Mint ??? Ice cream ??? Doesnt work for me.

Mint anything is just bizarre to me. It's like eating toothpaste.

The other one is lemon. Why would you want to sit and eat a lemon cake? It's like eating toilet cleaner.

• Wow
Mint anything is just bizarre to me. It's like eating toothpaste.

The other one is lemon. Why would you want to sit and eat a lemon cake? It's like eating toilet cleaner.
Lemon scented things too, all smell of pub toilets. Why anyone would want to clean their kitchen in anything lemon based or spray it in the air is beyond me.

I remember the amount of women pretending to like everything pine scented just because Mrs hinch was hyping it up at the time. Lying witches pretending pissy pub smells were "amazing". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lemon scented things too, all smell of pub toilets. Why anyone would want to clean their kitchen in anything lemon based or spray it in the air is beyond me.

I remember the amount of women pretending to like everything pine scented just because Mrs hinch was hyping it up at the time. Lying witches pretending pissy pub smells were "amazing". 🤣
Yeah it's not even proper lemon it's like lemon sugar bleachy smell. It's rank!

Lmao those groupies with pine zlofora and their labelled kitchens.

Side Note: seriously, why do they label stuff in their kitchen?!! It's your kitchen, you're not running a B'n'B. There's no one in your cupboards but you. You should know what you put in your own kitchen and you can see it? I can tell there's cheerios in my cereal dispenser? I don't need a label saying "CEREAL". These people have got too much time on their hands

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bleeping hate labelling. They look like homes of idiots and I bet they don't even use some of those ingredients, they're just for show. If one needs their rice and pasta labelled incase one uses the wrong object then one needs to live in some sort of care in the community housing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Crisps - too loud
Ice cream - too cold
Gin - horrid
Mom jeans
Acrylic nails
The word ‘holibobs’
calling your boyfriend ‘this one’ or ‘the boy’
Babies - they’re not cute at all I don’t understand :(
Britain’s Got Talent

Reactions: 10
Video calls- I hate hate hate these. What’s the fun is having some relative or work colleague stare at you for 20 mins. With my family it’s like under a microscope.
Alcohol - does nothing for me, makes people act like idiots , honestly what’s the attraction
Women/girls who act like “men”- drink, swear, generally have no class.
Anyone who stereotypes women - had so much of it in my life, from older generation - “you should take care of your husband, it’s your job as a woman” or “you can’t play with that, it’s a boys toy” or “get a nice hobby for a girl, you could cook or sew or do home decorating”

Video calls- I hate hate hate these. What’s the fun is having some relative or work colleague stare at you for 20 mins. With my family it’s like under a microscope.
Omg, over lockdown I have absolutely loathed the incessant quizzes. I don’t like quizzes at the best of times but it seems like there’s been a family quiz and a work quiz every week, when your partner also wants to do a family quiz that’s 3 quizzes you’re expected to go to for 2 hours a pop! I just said from the start I’m not doing any quizzes sorry and it went down like a lead balloon.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.