thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She started posting again in the last few days because she had an ad to put out 🙄 #predictable

Reactions: 2
So she’s had a baby shower (personally I think they’re tacky anyway, especially if you have them for your second or any subsequent child but I digress). And the reel and photos she’s shown are filtered and grainy and dark and dismal as duck 🤯 I get that it’s her ✨aEsThEtIc✨ but seriously, show some bleeping colour ffs.

Reactions: 6
So she’s had a baby shower (personally I think they’re tacky anyway, especially if you have them for your second or any subsequent child but I digress). And the reel and photos she’s shown are filtered and grainy and dark and dismal as duck 🤯 I get that it’s her ✨aEsThEtIc✨ but seriously, show some bleeping colour ffs.
This. Her second child baby shower is fancier than some people’s weddings. I wonder how the whole “wfh mama” life will go with a reception-aged child and a baby…

Reactions: 5
I see she is no longer worried about her son's safety online anymore, especially not when she's getting a freebie in return 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The cheek of this women looking for money back on her £43 chanel bronzer with her affiliate link 🙄 'i only buy 2 a year'

£43 for bronzer from the women who only last year was whinging 'i live hand to mouth' whilst non stop showing her spending on h&m & ASOS

Reactions: 4
The cheek of this women looking for money back on her £43 chanel bronzer with her affiliate link 🙄 'i only buy 2 a year'

£43 for bronzer from the women who only last year was whinging 'i live hand to mouth' whilst non stop showing her spending on h&m & ASOS
The woman has no shame! Her new insta profile pic is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tbh it’s welcome relief 😂
Does anyone truly believe she’s not found out the sex of the baby? She did a huge tacky “gender reveal” with Carter.

In all honesty she’s been quiet for a while now. Only posting things for the aff links or the odd random ad

Feels like the longest pregnancy ever. How long until we get a photo of baby's feet or hand holding their finger?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s changed her bio to say mum to C and baby no2.. have I missed her announcement or is she fishing for the DMs?

Reactions: 1
She has t announced #2 yet. I reckon she would have had it by now. Probably waiting for prime time on Sunday evening to post 🙄