thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already shared she conceived in Mykonos end of September so she will be due around the end of July. She's desperate to be relatable to everyone but seems to do everything in her life half arsed 😅

Reactions: 4
Not kept up with her for a while (too boring and try hard in case anyones wondering, not to mention words like 'yoggie' *shudder*). She seems to be showing Carter's face again all over the gram. What happened to being worried about people taking his images etc, or does that not matter now as she realised she had zero content without him..

Reactions: 3
Not kept up with her for a while (too boring and try hard in case anyones wondering, not to mention words like 'yoggie' *shudder*). She seems to be showing Carter's face again all over the gram. What happened to being worried about people taking his images etc, or does that not matter now as she realised she had zero content without him..
Because she is up the duff again so now needs to market herself as a “mum of 2” and needs the mummy influencer brand deals to start rolling in. She was on the beg for a new car seat the other day

Reactions: 4
Because she is up the duff again so now needs to market herself as a “mum of 2” and needs the mummy influencer brand deals to start rolling in. She was on the beg for a new car seat the other day
Ahh yes of course, preggas again so must beg for all the #kindlygifted freebies. Surely she has most stuff any way from Carter. But then again hand me downs (like most people use for siblings) isn’t grand enough for our Rey. Got to keep up the instahun pretence.

Reactions: 7
She's finally got new carpets but still has scraps left out to walk on.. pointless haha

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely going to do the whole white/cream/rusty/brown coloured nursery. Boringgggg. I swear all these instagrammets nurseries look exactly the same.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“I don’t want to bombard stories with outfit links” but here’s my third #aff link in a minute. Swipe up huns :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is she such a try hard at the moment?! She disappeared for ages off insta now she is all over it with her boring ass stories

Reactions: 1
I hate to say this but her child is seriously over weight. Hes gone past the chubby baby stage now he should me a muscular toddler

Reactions: 2