thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's insufferable, I wonder how many poor new mums who haven't slept a wink last night read her 'i'm not boasting' caption and feel like tit? Oh and the gender stereotyping 'boy baby so different to girl baby'.
I found she came across quite smug in the caption. She's what, 3 weeks in? 2 weeks of which her husband was home on paternity leave, Carter still goes to childcare and she obviously has some kind of additional support system as Carter was swimming with his grandparent yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's insufferable, I wonder how many poor new mums who haven't slept a wink last night read her 'i'm not boasting' caption and feel like tit? Oh and the gender stereotyping 'boy baby so different to girl baby'.
her baby is still in the sleepy newborn phase, let’s she how she copes once baby wakes up a bit in a few weeks or when she’s starting to crawl. Maybe she won’t be so smug then and then it will be back to regulation moaning Rey 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bobbie has given us happiness like we’ve not felt in a long time.

Poor Carter!

Bonnie*

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The irony she's sharing you can never be happy if your constantly comparing yourself to other people, when she constantly shares affiliate links of what she has brought (or sometimes not brought just something she's seen so affiliate links it) wanting people to fund her lifestyle and shopping habit 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s been a bit cryptic about healing mentally since she had the baby and she’s smug as duck.

Reactions: 3
She’s just so bleeping smug and giving off “I’m a perfect mother and it’s so easy” vibes. Which is just tit to put all over insta making new mums feel guilty if they’re finding it hard!

I’m sure it won’t last. What about when Bonnie is ill but she still has to take Carter to nursery, or Bonnie just screams all day and all night and Carter wants to play.

Wow her glorifying of parenting with a newborn and toddler
must really have some new parents in a spin, it's lovely it's working out for her but with a public profile a little bit less brag and a little more support for any fellow mum followers wouldn't go a miss, I'm glad Instagram wasn't a thing when I had my toddler and baby 👌

Of course it won’t last.. Carter will get harder work and once the baby wakes up a bit she will be harder too. She said just last night that he barely acknowledges the baby either so I’m guessing there will be some major tantrums going on behind the scenes.
She’s got a ton of support too.

Wow her glorifying of parenting with a newborn and toddler
must really have some new parents in a spin, it's lovely it's working out for her but with a public profile a little bit less brag and a little more support for any fellow mum followers wouldn't go a miss, I'm glad Instagram wasn't a thing when I had my toddler and baby 👌
I’ve got a toddler (and no newborn) and I still don’t feel like I’ve got my tit together 16 months later! Tbh she’s making me feel like crap even though it’s all for Instagram.

• Heart
I’ve got a toddler (and no newborn) and I still don’t feel like I’ve got my tit together 16 months later! Tbh she’s making me feel like crap even though it’s all for Instagram.
I’m sure you are doing amazing. Take no notice of the fake lives you see on Instagram.

• Heart
I'm sorry she's made you feel like this, her content is all so self indulgent, she trys to come across so wholesome and sickly sweet but in the past she's slipped and come across as an absolute high maintenance nightmare behind the scenes. If it's any consolation I have a 9 & 12 year old, I haven't got my tit together either they clash daily and it's now the 6 weeks holidays and they both have an answer for absolutely everything 🤣 ❤

• Heart
Can someone tell me what’s happened to her dog? He’s not been on the gram for ages, has she got rid of him now she’s got 2 kids?

• Wow
She’s asking for small shops that sell knitted wire words … if she goes on Etsy she will find lots of small independent businesses that sell them! But of course she would rather ask Instagram in the hope that someone gifts her some for free in return for exposure on her insta. All of these insta huns are so transparent! And what’s worse is it actually works for them! What’s the betting that someone actually gifts her some for free?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me what’s happened to her dog? He’s not been on the gram for ages, has she got rid of him now she’s got 2 kids?
I was thinking that too

She’s asking for small shops that sell knitted wire words … if she goes on Etsy she will find lots of small independent businesses that sell them! But of course she would rather ask Instagram in the hope that someone gifts her some for free in return for exposure on her insta. All of these insta huns are so transparent! And what’s worse is it actually works for them! What’s the betting that someone actually gifts her some for free?!
She has absolutely done that to be beggy and sadly it probably will work 🥴

Ha I nearly took my kids to the park she was at today, would have been the second time I’ve seen her out and about