thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why “trailer” your baby for an Insta-reveal like this?! Unless she’s waiting for an #ad?! Rey, you’re not fleur de force (and her baiting of River’s arrival was annoying enough).
Could be waiting for a Father’s Day reveal. These people really think they are something special. I’m gonna guess there will be a black and white photo reveal at some point today with no name or gender.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby has arrived. Glad she's not drawn out the sex, name, face reveal etc... purely cos I'm so bloody nosey! Lol

Happy for them and baby arrived safely. Not a fan of the name though 😕

Reactions: 4
Baby has arrived. Glad she's not drawn out the sex, name, face reveal etc... purely cos I'm so bloody nosey! Lol

Happy for them and baby arrived safely. Not a fan of the name though 😕
No I don’t like the name either. Not sure why everh instagrammer has to do the basic photo of their husband/boyfriend walking down the hospital corridor with the baby in the car seat though 🙄

Yeah I’ve called bullshit on her not knowing the sex since day one. She knew with carter so I can’t imagine her not wanting to find out with her second. Probably thought she’d drum up more suspense/engagement 🙄

Reactions: 2
Lots of floral outfits for a girl she didn't know she was having, where's all the newborn gender neutral clothes she would have brought in the build up to birth and carter's things she saved in the loft 😅

• Haha
Lots of floral outfits for a girl she didn't know she was having, where's all the newborn gender neutral clothes she would have brought in the build up to birth and carter's things she saved in the loft 😅
Looks like a pinkish pram and lots of floral baby grows. Amazing considering she didn’t know the sex 🤣 my friend has just had a baby and didn’t find out and she bought everything neutral and white. Just odd that she’s pretended to not know.

• Heart
People could have rushed out and bought her pink clothes but I think she knew really. She had a big gender reveal for the other one so I’d be surprised if she didn’t again.

Some of these insta mums keep it secret to act smug and above their followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
People could have rushed out and bought her pink clothes but I think she knew really. She had a big gender reveal for the other one so I’d be surprised if she didn’t again.

Some of these insta mums keep it secret to act smug and above their followers.
I agree she knew, she just wanted to go all disney-esque so she could day Todd announced IT'S A GIRL.

Reactions: 2
"she arrived 35 minutes after I arrived at the hospital"
Also "does anyone want me to blog Bonnie's birth story".
Or she could just spend time and enjoy her new baby bubble/examining her entire body and not worry about blogging for strangers on the Internet to read? 😅

Also Rey has a shiney new girl now, carter who?

• Haha
I couldn’t give a duck about anyones birth story 😂 it’s only interesting to you Rey.

• Heart
The cardigan knitter works fast, personalised cardigan made and shipped and recieved within 4 days of announcing the baby's birth.

The cardigan knitter works fast, personalised cardigan made and shipped and recieved within 4 days of announcing the baby's birth.
Quoting myself to add this 🤣 but Bonnie was a total surprise birth didn't know the gender at all 🤣 unless ofcourse the birth isn't this week and Rey has sat on the announcement as the DOB has been (rightly so) kept private 😂

Screenshot_20220629-155719.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Didn't know Rey was breastfeeding her girl baby, she never said! It's a miracle, Rey is the first women who's
baby gains weight from breastfeeding, what is in those boobs??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's insufferable, I wonder how many poor new mums who haven't slept a wink last night read her 'i'm not boasting' caption and feel like tit? Oh and the gender stereotyping 'boy baby so different to girl baby'.