thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s soooooo bloody boring nowadays. What even is the point of her account anymore. She never posts anything of any interest. But she does seem to constantly change her bio

Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with these reels. Her day out in Bath reel 😂😂 was there even any point in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with these reels. Her day out in Bath reel 😂😂 was there even any point in that?
Literally none. She needs to give up the Insta hun thing now, it’s obvious her heart hasn’t been in it for a long time. Shame though seeing as they bought that house literally as a Reno project for Instagram

Reactions: 1
Still no flooring.. surely that would be a priority after soooo long on horrible floorboards?!

• Haha
Still no flooring.. surely that would be a priority after soooo long on horrible floorboards?!
Maybe her tit failed travel MLM business was going to be used to pay for that 😂

Maybe her tit failed travel MLM business was going to be used to pay for that 😂
Remember, the travel business she started in a pandemic and she would post stroppy things like “make sure that if you enquire about holidays with me that you ACTUALLY book one otherwise it’s a complete waste of my time!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly don’t get how she still has the followers she has or gets invited on PR trips or gets sent thibgs when she barely bothers with Instagram anymore. She makes literally no effort.

I knew it!
they allllllllways go quiet when they are pregnant! Considering how much she’s moaned about the last one I wonder how she will get on with 2!

They will probably want to sell up now as I assume (please correct me if I'm wrong tho) their house is a 3 bed, and with 2 kids you'd ideally want 4 beds. But they'd have to sell it as a reno project 🤣

Wonder if C will now be allowed to have chocolate or play with anything that’s not plain and wooden

Wonder if C will now be allowed to have chocolate or play with anything that’s not plain and wooden
I think he is allowed chocolate now?! She’s already given up on him and now there’s a new ‘bebe’ on the way

Reactions: 2
I think he is allowed chocolate now?! She’s already given up on him and now there’s a new ‘bebe’ on the way
True haha. He will be forgotten about like Hinch did for Ron when Len came along 😂 a baby is much more instagrammable than a 3yr old

Reactions: 2
“I won’t be sharing dates on social media with my second pregnancy” yet put something up the other day about being due in June 2022? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4