thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She i
It would have been more logical to have spent the £600 on the concrete then the time and money wasted returning them
She is an actual moron!!! Is her husband not some sort of builder and would know these things?! I despair for her doing a reno!!

Reactions: 4
Tagged pics doing her dirty she looks so different in real life! And why is she still calling patio slabs tiles?! Surely she's realised she needs slabs
I know a few people who attended that baby shower so saw all their photos from it (was hosted at Rey’s). And Rey never put a single photo or story up of it

Reactions: 1
Although she’s out on the piss tonight so maybe we’ll get treated to a video of her taking her underwear off and twirling it round her head again jeez her and her friends all look so basic. They go to the same “instagrammable” places in Oxford every single time

Reactions: 3
Howling at the precious lollipops
I mean come on fruit and veg pops
Do me a favour an ice cream is a treat , give the poor lad something!

Howling at the precious lollipops
I mean come on fruit and veg pops
Do me a favour an ice cream is a treat , give the poor lad something!
If im honest i think shes done good buying them. C eats so so much shit! Everything i see him eating is bad for him.

Is she taking the actual piss?! £70 for a bit of curved wood “multipurpose toy” … someone’s seen you coming love!!

Reactions: 6
Is she taking the actual piss?! £70 for a bit of curved wood “multipurpose toy” … someone’s seen you coming love!!
Let's be fair tho this is someone who spent £700 on bathroom floor tiles for a garden patio and thought that a reno was cheap and straight forward don't think her and her husband have two brain cells to rub together

Reactions: 9
She actually bores me now. Doesn’t bother posting anything unless it’s to whinge/complain or do an ad.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why companies still work with her! It was obvious when she put her last house up for sale that her insta pictures are not truly representative of her life/house. It’s all good angles and good lighting! All very false!

Reactions: 7
How is “pile as many white IKEA-framed photos as possible onto a sideboard” a Pinterest ‘hack’?

Reactions: 5
What’s the point in piling so many when you can hardly see the ones at the back!