thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always viewing threads for the lols but made an account to reply to this one as I know Rey is now Jess’s manager as Jess told me in a message before when I mentioned her knowing Rey. Won’t say anymore than that or I’ll out myself but I wonder what happened!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God that Jess needs a thread of her own! She's such a moaner... I can see why her and Rey were friend. I followed Jess back when she had a new build but not sure what happened as she's now living in a tit hole maybe she copied Rey by selling her lovely new house for a 'renovation'

Rey follows Jess but not the other way round maybe something kicked off... she can't seem to keep any friends!

Omggg I’ve thought the same about that Jess such a moaner 😂 all these influencers who started off in new builds and have gone into a ‘renovation’ project make me laugh so much, moaning at the slightest bit of dirt that’s built up behind a radiator because it’s not built brand new for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omggg I’ve thought the same about that Jess such a moaner 😂 all these influencers who started off in new builds and have gone into a ‘renovation’ project make me laugh so much, moaning at the slightest bit of dirt that’s built up behind a radiator because it’s not built brand new for them!
I feel like I know Jess, I used to speak to her a bit on insta back when she had her new build and when she sold it. She’s not as bad as rey, I like the way she just says it how it is and doesn’t sugarcoat things like everyone else but yes lighten up a bit love 😅. Swear she was one of the first peopleto have a home account and she used to share rey a lot as I thinkshe followed in her footsteps of documenting her home. Makes me wonder if there’s a bit of jealousy there as reys following grew and Jess’s halted? Just a thought:unsure:

God that Jess needs a thread of her own! She's such a moaner... I can see why her and Rey were friend. I followed Jess back when she had a new build but not sure what happened as she's now living in a tit hole maybe she copied Rey by selling her lovely new house for a 'renovation'

Rey follows Jess but not the other way round maybe something kicked off... she can't seem to keep any friends!
I find her quite interesting 😂 she hasn’t really changed

I find her quite interesting 😂 she hasn’t really changed
I don’t mind her but I think she must be hell to live with. Anything she wants, she wants it now. Even if her partner thinks she should wait she doesn’t care and just goes ahead. She wanted the kitchen floor done, he said no, so she painted it. It looked tit so they floored it, then the floor had to get ripped up because of a leak. Same as the couch. Brand new couch bought and now it’s getting sold. She must be exhausting!

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind her but I think she must be hell to live with. Anything she wants, she wants it now. Even if her partner thinks she should wait she doesn’t care and just goes ahead. She wanted the kitchen floor done, he said no, so she painted it. It looked tit so they floored it, then the floor had to get ripped up because of a leak. Same as the couch. Brand new couch bought and now it’s getting sold. She must be exhausting!
Oh god the painted floor, it was awful o can’t believe they did that 😂

• Haha
Imagine not showing your kids face on Insta and being all preachy about it. The dangers, telling people to screenshot and add stickers to cover the kids face cause she was so concerned. Then to sell out and show his face cause she’s being paid 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
No point in putting a sticker over his face Rey because there is an app that can remove them . it’s been mentioned on tattle before. The Instagram huns don’t seem to get that . Simple don’t put your kids on Instagram.

Instagram debut? Haha wtf I’ve seen that kid loads, he’s all over her page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus wept anyone seen her latest posts with them horiffic eyebrows 😂 she will do anything for a few coin

• Haha
So she’s not taken her child then?
What Carterrrrrr? The love and light of her life? The wee babe so precious he’s not allowed Chocolate? Bibbay as he’s fondly known?

Apparently not. Must not have been paid to show him off 🤣

Reactions: 2
‘Doing sunsets with you’
‘Thank god for travel’

She’s so far up her own arse. It’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is honestly so cringey and pathetic. It’s embarrassing. I can just imagine how obnoxious they’re all being over there 🤢

Reactions: 2