thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so feckin’ dull lately. She literally posts nothing of any interest unless she can #aff link it 😂

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand her logic when she says Carter isn’t allowed chocolate. Yet she lets him eat everything else that’s sweet or full of sugar!!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand her logic when she says Carter isn’t allowed chocolate. Yet she lets him eat everything else that’s sweet or full of sugar!!
She’s blatantly got a problem with food herself and is neurotically passing it onto her child.
Or she thinks it somehow makes her a better mother ha

Reactions: 6
Ive never understood this either, I think the kid has a really bad diet. But she thinks its ok because he doesnt have chocolate?

Reactions: 3
Ive never understood this either, I think the kid has a really bad diet. But she thinks its ok because he doesnt have chocolate?
Yes got a really weird relationship with food tho she's always saying she's eating 'naughty' food and she needs to be good to loose weight but she's tiny! The kids head is the same size as hers for christ sake his portions are the same size as hers 🤣

Aaaahhhhhh poor Rey Rey is struggling to work from home with a toddler 🤣 what did she expect?! Surely he can go into nursery or be with her mum? Welcome to the real world of being a parent hun!!

• Haha
Aaaahhhhhh poor Rey Rey is struggling to work from home with a toddler 🤣 what did she expect?! Surely he can go into nursery or be with her mum? Welcome to the real world of being a parent hun!!
Trouble in paradise I see 🙋🏻‍♀️ and didn't she say she wanted 3 kids??? Pretty sure she's working part time aswell