thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She i
It would have been more logical to have spent the £600 on the concrete then the time and money wasted returning them😂
She is an actual moron!!! Is her husband not some sort of builder and would know these things?! I despair for her doing a reno!!

Reactions: 4
Tagged pics doing her dirty 😂 she looks so different in real life! And why is she still calling patio slabs tiles?! Surely she's realised she needs slabs
I know a few people who attended that baby shower so saw all their photos from it (was hosted at Rey’s). And Rey never put a single photo or story up of it 😂

Reactions: 1
Although she’s out on the piss tonight so maybe we’ll get treated to a video of her taking her underwear off and twirling it round her head again 😂 jeez her and her friends all look so basic. They go to the same “instagrammable” places in Oxford every single time

Reactions: 3
Howling at the precious lollipops
I mean come on fruit and veg pops
Do me a favour an ice cream is a treat , give the poor lad something!

Howling at the precious lollipops
I mean come on fruit and veg pops
Do me a favour an ice cream is a treat , give the poor lad something!
If im honest i think shes done good buying them. C eats so so much tit! Everything i see him eating is bad for him.

Is she taking the actual piss?! £70 for a bit of curved wood “multipurpose toy” … someone’s seen you coming love!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the actual piss?! £70 for a bit of curved wood “multipurpose toy” … someone’s seen you coming love!!
Let's be fair tho this is someone who spent £700 on bathroom floor tiles for a garden patio and thought that a reno was cheap and straight forward 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ don't think her and her husband have two brain cells to rub together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually bores me now. Doesn’t bother posting anything unless it’s to whinge/complain or do an ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why companies still work with her! It was obvious when she put her last house up for sale that her insta pictures are not truly representative of her life/house. It’s all good angles and good lighting! All very false!

Reactions: 7
How is “pile as many white IKEA-framed photos as possible onto a sideboard” a Pinterest ‘hack’?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the point in piling so many when you can hardly see the ones at the back!