thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks tit!
What’s the point in piling so many when you can hardly see the ones at the back!
I think it’s probably one of the many things that looks better in a staged Pinterest photo.

I saw her refer to her house as a tit reno in one of the comments, too. Why does she constantly have to pretend she’s something she’s not? Buy a new build. Not everyone has to reno. Although I’d argue her cosmetic alterations aren’t really a ‘renovation’, anyway, but that’s a different argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it’s probably one of the many things that looks better in a staged Pinterest photo.

I saw her refer to her house as a tit reno in one of the comments, too. Why does she constantly have to pretend she’s something she’s not? Buy a new build. Not everyone has to reno. Although I’d argue her cosmetic alterations aren’t really a ‘renovation’, anyway, but that’s a different argument.
agree fully, all she’s done is ripped the bathroom out so far and redecorated the bedrooms.
If she hates her house so much, she ought to cut her losses and move. She could easily do the kitchen up on a cheap ass budget (paint the units, vinyl on the floor) in the interim but she spent £700 on floor tiles (😭😂😂😂) she has absolutely no sense for it

i re did my kitchen for about 2.5k, we did unit carcass’ cheap, added the doors from an online kitchen place, laminate floor, appliances aren’t that much - I don’t understand her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s said in the comments she’s not attached them so just waiting for Carter to get a black eye from one. Wouldn’t take much for them to fall if he’s a bit rough getting a toy out

Reactions: 2
She did have a new build shared ownership house but sold it to buy the Reno. Which is in a really tit dodgy part of the town she lives in.

• Wow
That spread she's put on is alllllll for the gram.

I would not feel the need to impress my friends with something kind that at home. Give them a bag of doritos each and be done with it 🤣

That spread she's put on is alllllll for the gram.

I would not feel the need to impress my friends with something kind that at home. Give them a bag of doritos each and be done with it 🤣
That is not a spread 😂😂😂😂 thats a snack- if I was served that I’d be stopping at macdonalds on the way home
It looked positively tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That lot are always falling out with eachother. All stuck up little cows who think they are better then anyone else. It’s an actual embarrassment to have mutuals with them.

That lot are always falling out with eachother. All stuck up little cows who think they are better then anyone else. It’s an actual embarrassment to have mutuals with them.
They do come across stuck up but I’d still love to know why!!!

Bexs little boy probably gave carter some chocolate and we all know he’s allowed a whole host of sugar laden things. Except chocolate 🤭😂

I’m intrigued to know now 😂

• Haha
I think maybe it was only Apryl and Rey that fell out. I think Bex is still friends with both. Unless this is a new recent problem?

Reactions: 1
I think it happened while ago. There was a bigger group of them and Rey and Apryl were both bridesmaids for another girl but now don’t speak to her and I believe Apryl and Rey aren’t on speaking terms either. The big group of friends is now split into two or three smaller groups so must have been something juicy?!
I only know them as my family are from near where they live so we have friends of friends etc and I’ve known of them all for years but don’t actually know any of them thank goodness. Rey has always been a little stuck up cow for as long as I can remember.

I also know of Rey - can’t say how without outing myself - and from the stories I’ve heard (nowt juicy, just random chit chat), I concur.

I also know of Rey - can’t say how without outing myself - and from the stories I’ve heard (nowt juicy, just random chit chat), I concur.
Snap. I’m quite far removed but know of her through a friend of a friend! But glad we are all on the same page 😂

Is she still friends with Jess? (at home with Jess.. her Instagram is good, she hasn’t seemed to have changed and still posts decent home stuff ).

I used to follow them when they worked together but I don’t think I’ve seen them mention each other for a long time. They don’t follow each other anymore.

Is she still friends with Jess? (at home with Jess.. her Instagram is good, she hasn’t seemed to have changed and still posts decent home stuff ).

I used to follow them when they worked together but I don’t think I’ve seen them mention each other for a long time. They don’t follow each other anymore.
God that Jess needs a thread of her own! She's such a moaner... I can see why her and Rey were friend. I followed Jess back when she had a new build but not sure what happened as she's now living in a tit hole maybe she copied Rey by selling her lovely new house for a 'renovation'

Rey follows Jess but not the other way round maybe something kicked off... she can't seem to keep any friends!

• Haha