thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine homeless people having the audacity to be in Rey’s vicinity when she’s on holiday. Also imagine booking a hotel near “Skid Row” then being surprised it wasn’t up and coming LA ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh duck off is she doing ads for Sainsbury’s! She never shops there! 😂 she’s always treated us to hauls of her Asda or Tesco shops before 😂 I remember her saying she doesn’t like shopping in Sainsbury’s because it’s too expensive and now the beggy meff is doing ads for them ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off is she doing ads for Sainsbury’s! She never shops there! 😂 she’s always treated us to hauls of her Asda or Tesco shops before 😂 I remember her saying she doesn’t like shopping in Sainsbury’s because it’s too expensive and now the beggy meff is doing ads for them ffs 😂
You mean “sainos”🤢 that explains why she’s been shelling out on the Sainsbury’s homeware recently!
You also forget she’s in the middle of a never ending “Reno” she can’t possibly have to spend any money on anything

Reactions: 4
So she’s got an ad on her grid from Tesco’s (ages ago kind) now working with sainsburys and last week got gifted valentines dinner from Asda 😂😂😂 wow!! How do they call for it

You mean “sainos”🤢 that explains why she’s been shelling out on the Sainsbury’s homeware recently!
You also forget she’s in the middle of a never ending “Reno” she can’t possibly have to spend any money on anything
Oh god yes, forgot about “Sainos” 🙃 she literally makes me cringe

• Haha
She hasn’t stuck to the rules for most of the pandemic so another bubble isn’t going to bother her now! She’s such a spoilt brat

‘A walk with another adult...’ Not a bubble. It’s a walk with another adult. So don’t call it a ‘bubble’ and then get defensive when people call you out on it. You are WRONG! Say ‘oh, sorry! She’s not our bubble, I meant go for a walk etc...’

Someone’s touched a nerve haven’t they! More bubbles than an aero that one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely won’t drop Todd’s family ‘bubble’. I think that some people think if you meet with someone it’s called a bubble

Reactions: 3
6 AD posts in the past week or so is she for real 🥴 she's acutally painfully boring with content nowerdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 7