thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! Can’t help but think she did it for something else to moan about constantly and add to the woe is me Reno life 👀😂
Shes a year into 'reno life' and all they have done is the bathroom (lil legs tod is plumber) and a they plastered and gave a lick of paint in the 2 bedrooms?! Am I missing something 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new 'scandiborn' purchases I've seen certain influencers harp on about this brand is this Rey yet again buying to keep up with the influencer crowd (the white co, balsom hill trees etc) despite pleading hand to mouth poverty every week?

Reactions: 3
So much for I won’t be showing C anymore and certainly won’t be showing the inside of his bedroom.... it only was going to last so long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Aren’t you allowed to meet one adult outdoors? I’m not in England so rules might be different.

What happened with her travel agent MLM? Is she still plugging that?
I still think it’s hilarious she started a travel agency MLM “business” during a global pandemic ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember when she posted that crappy story about “please only enquire if you are actually going to book!”. Yeah because people don’t shop around of deals 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still think it’s hilarious she started a travel agency MLM “business” during a global pandemic ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂 remember when she posted that crappy story about “please only enquire if you are actually going to book!”. Yeah because people don’t shop around of deals 🥴😂
I remember her saying that. One minute it was “contact me for quotes” then next it was don’t contact me unless you’re going to book, it takes me 10,000 hours to put together a quote and I don’t want to waste my time. Honestly, the whole thing was a waste of time!! I hope she’s put it to bed, what a waste of money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember her saying that. One minute it was “contact me for quotes” then next it was don’t contact me unless you’re going to book, it takes me 10,000 hours to put together a quote and I don’t want to waste my time. Honestly, the whole thing was a waste of time!! I hope she’s put it to bed, what a waste of money
Hahaha I remember this! 'Your making me waste valuable time with my son it takes me 1,000,000 hours to find you a hotel on booking.com' she was so crappy with people for enquiring and then ignoring her she acted like she had travelled the world and had loads of experience... pretty sure she's only been to ibiza and mykonos because the insta photo ops 🤣 have a day off love no one likes pyramid schemes 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha I remember this! 'Your making me waste valuable time with my son it takes me 1,000,000 hours to find you a hotel on booking.com' she was so crappy with people for enquiring and then ignoring her she acted like she had travelled the world and had loads of experience... pretty sure she's only been to ibiza and mykonos because the insta photo ops 🤣 have a day off love no one likes pyramid schemes 😴
This was sooo funny 😂

Ugh!!! Has anyone else seen her “Valentine’s date night” box she’s got from Asda? They’ve sent her a box with lots of free homeware and food in it. I’m so annoyed at companies #gifting free tit to wannabe influencers. Especially food. It’s such poor taste right now when people are losing their jobs and homes. She has plenty of money to buy her own food. She doesn’t need freebies.

Reactions: 5
Ugh!!! Has anyone else seen her “Valentine’s date night” box she’s got from Asda? They’ve sent her a box with lots of free homeware and food in it. I’m so annoyed at companies #gifting free tit to wannabe influencers. Especially food. It’s such poor taste right now when people are losing their jobs and homes. She has plenty of money to buy her own food. She doesn’t need freebies.
Does she put herself froward to these companies or do they find her? I have honestly never seen her mention Asda or George! I agree so wasteful.

Does she put herself froward to these companies or do they find her? I have honestly never seen her mention Asda or George! I agree so wasteful.
Pretty sure she has signed up with Channel Mum? Think they featured her briefly when some Sunday magazine article referenced her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I still haven't forgotten her "when my contracts are over I'm quitting!' rant ... She deleted the posts like they never happened shortly after. I often wonder how her 'wonderful MIL' can put up with her and the way she behaves around her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still haven't forgotten her "when my contracts are over I'm quitting!' rant ... She deleted the posts like they never happened shortly after. I often wonder how her 'wonderful MIL' can put up with her and the way she behaves around her son.
It’s when they all (“they” as in, influencers lol) post things referencing their relationship with Instagram like they’ve “been doing some serious thinking about their Instagram” and talking about leaving and “the community” etc... it’s pathetic. Just post your pic and go.

Reactions: 2