thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah thats right, the girl lives with her mum and dad and thinks shes beyonce 😂 they had a 'white' party with about 15-20 people Rey got very drunk posted a load of inappropriate stories (took her pants off and swang them into people's faces 🤢 then deleted them and went quiet for a few days 🤣
Oh god I totally missed this!!! 🤣 gutted!! She must have had the serious beer fear after that if she went quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There is something about Rey that gets on my last nerve, did anybody follow her when she had the new build - she used to act like the world owed her something but I think now they’ve moved into an actual reno and can’t afford to do it up as fast as a lot of her other insta “pals” she’s had to take a more humble approach, I bet she absolutely hates being the pauper of the group!

Reactions: 8
There is something about Rey that gets on my last nerve, did anybody follow her when she had the new build - she used to act like the world owed her something but I think now they’ve moved into an actual reno and can’t afford to do it up as fast as a lot of her other insta “pals” she’s had to take a more humble approach, I bet she absolutely hates being the pauper of the group!
Shes a class A bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is NOTHING wrong with their new ‘Reno’ house. SHE wants to change everything and the layout of it. It DOESN'T need it. They could simply repaint every room and changing the flooring at most. But she wants to try and turn it into some ‘not’ posh mansion in the middle of Didcot 🌚.

And as for her ‘I wasn’t a mean girl’ absolute bullshit. Her and ‘the group’ were the most vile horrible people at school and bullied the other half of the year, the group of mummy and daddy pay for everything. The ones who had the newest iPhones and iPods in year 7, the same ones who were wearing designer brands and spat on anyone whose parents couldn’t afford it. She is two faced the whole group of them are the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There is NOTHING wrong with their new ‘Reno’ house. SHE wants to change everything and the layout of it. It DOESN'T need it. They could simply repaint every room and changing the flooring at most. But she wants to try and turn it into some ‘not’ posh mansion in the middle of Didcot 🌚.

And as for her ‘I wasn’t a mean girl’ absolute bullshit. Her and ‘the group’ were the most vile horrible people at school and bullied the other half of the year, the group of mummy and daddy pay for everything. The ones who had the newest iPhones and iPods in year 7, the same ones who were wearing designer brands and spat on anyone whose parents couldn’t afford it. She is two faced the whole group of them are the same.
I had to laugh at this too! Who is she trying to kid?! You can tell her and her mates are complete witches and so far up their own arses which I have no idea why because they are loud mothed chavs!

Reactions: 5

And as for her ‘I wasn’t a mean girl’ absolute bullshit.
The truth is, though, that she couldn’t hack living in an actual reno, and she’s all about that Insta aesthetic (a lot of her q&as had a shot of their old room as the background). Quite sad, really.

Reactions: 6
had the vaccine but works from home because she works for the nhs
Absolutely pisses on my last nerve this woman

• Wow
Slightly annoyed Rey who broke lock down rules all summer, hanging her pants in her friends faces at almost 30 has had the vaccine before members of my family that are fire fighters and couldn’t dream of working from home (I say work lightly, who has time to redecorate their downstairs during the working week?!)

• Heart
Why did she leave home at 16??
I'm pretty sure she said before that her mum fucked off to live in America for a few years and Rey refused to go so she moved in with her mates parents 🤣 she will always play the 'I've had such a hard life, I work so hard for my money' card because she's just so self entitled and precious! Bet her whole life is on Klarna 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to put a damper on her gloating but she burnt the lasagne 🙄

And why is she having cheese on toast with it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why they have no flooring? It's so tempting to rip up vile carpets in a reno but IMO you are best cleaning them and keeping them down until you can afford new.

We had no carpets for 2 days and it was awful! They are noisy and can cause lots of splinters for little ones. No idea if she's got gripper boards down but I hope not!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why they have no flooring? It's so tempting to rip up vile carpets in a reno but IMO you are best cleaning them and keeping them down until you can afford new.

We had no carpets for 2 days and it was awful! They are noisy and can cause lots of splinters for little ones. No idea if she's got gripper boards down but I hope not!
Carter messed them so instead of clean them she "Took a Stanley knife to them and cut them out!"

Agree! Can’t help but think she did it for something else to moan about constantly and add to the woe is me Reno life 👀😂